The Music that Makes Me Dance

Tools    

"Kiss", Prince

Great dance tune...pay no attention to the wierd video that accompanies the song, it's the only thing on You Tube with the whole song.

"Don't You Worry About a Thing", Stevie Wonder

I saw Stevie Wonder once live at Radio City Music Hall once...the man was onstage for close to three hours. I think he did every single song he ever recorded and on the older classics like "My Cherie Armour" and "You are the Sunshine of My Life", he just played and let the audience sing, an audience BTW, that were on their feet for the entire concert.

"Material Girl", Madonna

Someone convinced me during my favorite video thread that there was no reason I should have to defend my love for this song, so I'm not anymore...enjoy or skip.

"In the Closet", Michael Jackson

Though I never bought Michael and Naomi Campbell as a couple in any way, shape, or form, this is a great dance tune.

"Nasty Girl", Vanity 6

Another entry from the soundtrack of Beverly Hills Cop...this song rules. Forgive the poor quality of the video, but the video is so not what this is about.

That Janet Jackson song is just called "Nasty." Not "Nasty Boys."

This thread rules. I agree about almost all of these songs. The rest I'm not sure if I've heard.

"Play That Funky Music", Wild Cherry

The most famous "One Hit Wonder" ever that became a monster due to the use of one phrase in its lyrics..."white boy."

That Janet Jackson song is just called "Nasty." Not "Nasty Boys."

This thread rules. I agree about almost all of these songs. The rest I'm not sure if I've heard.
Thank you Sexy, I'll change it.