MoFo Members' Favourite Films Lists

→ in
Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Added your list Beatle.

I'll have a look at some point to see what I've missed during my absence. Anyone who has a list that's not been included let me know

Oops sorry about that Nope. Just changed that for you. Love you profile banner btw

Wonder if its possible to make a MoFo Official Movie List where the most mentioned movies from all the lists go in there? Or maybe a master list that can be voted on? Sounds like it would need a spreadsheet to track everything...

Wonder if its possible to make a MoFo Official Movie List where the most mentioned movies from all the lists go in there? Or maybe a master list that can be voted on? Sounds like it would need a spreadsheet to track everything...
It's a really good idea.
We could also make some tournament using all movies from a director and see which ones are the best according to MoFo's people or something similar.

Rodent - your list is actually already there under the Genre Specific Lists

Citizen - Didn't really have a spot for your list so changed the Character Based Lists to Character & Actor/Actress Based Lists and placed it there

Good job, great work

Any recent completed lists that could be added?

May I put my 2 cents in? I don't know how big pain in the arse this would be but if you put the year each list was done by the member's list that would be awesome. I visit from time to time to see if any new lists have been done. Be cool to see when they were done before clicking them 🤷

Also I'm going get around to doing a damn list soon. I always say I will then never get around to it. I've had to have been on the site for like 6-8 years. I always forget my password and get away for like half a year then come back ha. Maybe over the holidays I'll start it damn it!

Also Jay Dee is a helluva name. (I'm JD too &#129315 I've probably told you that in the past. I remember digging your list because we seem to be the same age lol.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Thank you for sharing the list

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
50 Films you Hate, But I Love

To be honest, I think a more active member should take over and clean this up.

Suspect's Reviews