what are movies that have made you think?

Tools    

One of them for me was the Butterfly effect. Its a great movie!!!!

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Shawshank Redeption

Puppet Master ( the first one kinda had a mystery feel to it. lol)

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Shawshank Redeption

i like the shawshank redemption its a pretty good movie. havn't seen puppet master though, ill hav 2 go see it!

Joe Dirt

What would it be like to have mullet like that in real life?

Mullets, heh heh. Wish I could give rep points, that picture is worth one for sure, not to mention the slogan.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The first SAW movie really made you think to understand the story.

Also another movie that you had to think would be Pulp Fiction. I mean it was directed by Terentino, don't know if that is how it is spelled, so it's going to be confusing.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
No movies ever make me think.

I make me think.

I've thought about many movies from Commando to The Virgin Spring.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

The saw movies are complicated but it is alot easier if you watch them in order!

Blade Runner. The ending really made me question what it means to be "human" and had a huge impact on my life.

Mission Impossible (the first one, the other two were ****)

While watching the last Harry Potter movie at the theater, I thought long and hard about what I was going to have for my dinner.

Shawshank Redeption

Had to laugh in Shawshank Redemption because Tim Robbins lands in trouble all because he just thought about killing his wife! Serves him right! The boy never learned that the best revenge is living well, so he gets convicted for a crime he didn't commit and ends up having to dance backwards at the prison prom. He obviously didn't know the best way to get over one wife is with another woman.

No movies ever make me think.

I make me think.
I like that! Usually when someone starts thinking while watching a movie, it usually means the film isn't very good because one's mind and attention have started to wander. Books stimulate thought and ideas, but I've never heard of anyone who made a scientific or philosophic breakthru while sitting in the dark munching popcorn and watching a movie.