Justice League

Tools    

How is it that 10 years later Snyder's film looks cheaper than Watchmen
I think there's an obvious 8 year gap between Dr Manhattan and Cyborg
Definitely not getting a Reynolds Green Lantern vibe at the moment

Cyborg just doesn't look right. Doesn't look like the comic character and doesn't look like 2017-level CGI.
Looks like a really bad made-for-TV plastic costume overlaid with some early 90's CGI... and with a stupid red light emanating from the center of his chestal area. "Cyborg phone home."

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
You leave KoRn outta this! They made one great album!

I don't get Warner/DC. If not for a lack of posting recently I would reserve my comments.

Say what you may, but the Marvel movies look the part. It's not that JL looks bad, it just doesn't look right. Cyborg needs to be practical. There are parts of the green-screening that are very jarring. I'm not writing it off though.

I like Drogo as Aquaman. I think they succeeded in showing the merman has a real pair.

The problem with CGI in trailers is it's often not finished.

There's a scene with Aquaman in that trailer where you can see greenscreen glow around his hair where they haven'[t finished the effect properly.

Just checked again, 1:58, when Wonder Woman drops into the frame, Aquaman on the left... watch his hair as the camera pans in... you can see digital cropping around his hair.

The problem with CGI in trailers is it's often not finished.

There's a scene with Aquaman in that trailer where you can see greenscreen glow around his hair where they haven'[t finished the effect properly.
Let's hope so.

I'm probably repeating but - it seems they could've really wowed the audience with a CGI Cyborg because mechanics tend to come off looking much more realistic than creating organic figures.

And I'm just not into this Aquaman because it seems they're trying to make him Namor.
Yes, Namor came first, but Aquaman is not Namor. Namor was always the angry one, the brutal one, the rash one, the one who really had a problem with the surface world (so much so that he murders two divers in his first comic appearance). Aquaman was like the Namor counterpart if Namor was a superhero rather than an anti-hero. (Plus, I'm a sucker for the goldfish shirt!)

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wow, this is really sad. Snyder has left the project due to the suicide of his daughter.

Joss Whedon has taken over duties while Snyder is with his family.

Suspect's Reviews

This might just do nobody any good.
Affleck's future as Batman is in doubt.

The studio is working on plans to usher out Affleck’s Batman gracefully, a source says, addressing the change in some shape or form in one of the upcoming DC films.
Rumors of Affleck's exit have been circling ever since Batman v Superman's release.

Some report that WB and DC are looking to recast the role.

My (seemingly unpopular) suggestion: bring in Dick Grayson. Use the solo film to endear audiences to the character and then let Matt Reeves make his "personal" Batman film about the passing of the torch.

First they want to make their movies "light" and "fun," now they want to kick out Batfleck? Stop being dumb, DC.

I thought Affleck was great, even some that hated the film said that he was a good Batman, I like the passing of the torch idea, but I'd like it at the end of a Nightwing arc over 2 or 3 movies

This might just do nobody any good.
Poster is actually really cool.

Oh, and...

And they just announced a Flashpoint movie.

Heh! J. Jonah Jameson is Commissioner Gordon!

Hate to do this, but as a comic geek, nit pickling comic movies is one of my things:

Too dark, visually.

I can't stand this trend of color scheming movies.

Way too much CGI - like the battle climax in Superman v Batman, it looks like a video game. If you're going to make an animated film make an animated film, if you're going to make a live action film make a live action film - if you make both you end up with Roger Rabbit (which is fine if your intent is to suggest a world where live beings and cartoons exist side by side).

Don't like this version of Aquaman. Hate the tattoos - what is it that everyone has to have tattoos these days? (Marvel should sue as this clone of Namor is the most blatant rip-off yet, where they've actually replaced Aquaman's personality with Namor's.)

Gal Gadot is nice, but appears too small & slight to play Wonder Woman. (Also, they need to do something with her hair! It's all stringy, lays flat on top and has no body!)

Why is the Flash wearing armor? If he travels as fast as depicted he'd need more than just an Iron Man suit that leaves his eyes and face exposed. (Just put him in a regular costume with the comic book idea that his speed comes with a naturally occurring force field that protects him from friction.)

Cyborg could and should be the coolest thing on two bionic legs in this day and age - but he looks like a kid's toy (and the glowing E.T. heart doesn't help).

Sad to say, but it looks like Batfleck is the best thing about this current franchise.

Summation: this is Suicide Squad II.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Kills me how they are treating the appearance or not of somebody.

Reports that somebody's mustache will have to be cgi'ed out in the re-shoots. Why even bother if there is not going to be one bit of suspense.

And Flashpoint movie is unlikely to be better than one of the greatest DC animated movies.