The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Hello girls!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Latest batch of baguettes-- mmmm

It's not really a baguette unless it's sticking out of the top of a paper grocery bag when you run into another character from earlier in the movie.

Rodent, playing that card's name (I playerd it, I don't recall the name, trust me I played all 5 of them) is ok when you DON'T have internet, and it might get annoying at 500 victories. Also, I'm guessing you use Ctrl + Z cause there is no way that you didn't loose without it!!

Seriously though i'll post one at some point. Probably work my way up from baby pictures because even though i'm an outgoing legend here, i'm actually pretty shy IRL
Liar.

You better get a camera or the mob with pitchforks will start coming after you

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I always end up with my eyes closed.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Me when I went to Alcatraz
And they said nobody escaped Alcatraz!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Nice pic. Do you live in Northern California or was this just a vacation?
Oh just a vacation unfortunately. Had a great time at Carmel, Yosemite and Monterey too. I love California.

Monterey is gorgeous. Did you check out the aquarium while you were there?
Yeah it was amazing. Also passed the spot where John Denver's airplane crashed. That was eerie.

That whole coastline is gorgeous though. And Pebble beach! wow.

Yeah the coast is nice. My grandma lived in Salinas so I spent a lot of my childhood summers in Monterey and Santa Cruz. It was great.

I live in Vacaville though. No gorgeous coastline to see here. Just ugly hills covered in dead grass, a prison and an outlet mall.