Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

No, i was a test subject for my older friends when i was very young. however, i am actually allergic... im pretty sure that that fact alone is not my reasoning for not smoking but that it was a conditioning. growing up mj was like alcohol and smoking "a crutch" and both my parents didnt, and were far set against alcohol and drugs of ANY sort... suffer the headache... and god forbid u have anything for pain in child birth .... grrrrr

Originally Posted by adidasss
why was i neg-repped for my post?! i want an explanation!

I got neg-ed for my post earlier.

Bothered.

Sure im gonna brag, but not about the prizes but about the fact the bro a friend of mine grows it and earns tons of money

And do check my "art": Deviant

Originally Posted by adidasss
some people are seriously stuck up....
Well, i'm just gonna roll a jay and chill out

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Well, i'm just gonna roll a jay and chill out
haha nice

rhymes with Goebbels
On the subject of pot, there's been a bit of a debate happening in my household for the past few weeks. So I put it to the rest of you to solve it! Start being thrilled NOW.

Question: Is it at all common to use tabacco in a joint?

Originally Posted by shirble

In my experience

Originally Posted by nebbit
In my experience
i thought it was just a european thing....we always use tobacco...

oh and, nebbs is a stoner? is there a chance you can addopt me? please?

Beware The Probe!
Used to.
Made me unsociable but made movies, TV, and snack-food seem better.
Quit permanantly about 3 - 4 years ago.

Me can think clearlier now!!

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with it and I'm sure it will be legal one day (plus I live in BC so that's inevitable) but I been there, done that.

On the subject of pot, there's been a bit of a debate happening in my household for the past few weeks. So I put it to the rest of you to solve it! Start being thrilled NOW.

Depends how mashed you want to get.

I never used to but like adidasss said its pretty much a european thing. And ever since I started smoking joints with tobacco in it, i have yet to smoke just weed in a joint since then. I still prefer a nice packed bowl or a bong over a joint. I have no idea why

Is tobacco in joints really a European thing? So is it because our stuff is stronger? Surely with solids, you can't roll without baccy anyway though.

I've seen tobacco and weed mixed together, it provides for a smoother smoke, a more flavored taste, and much weaker effect.

Lets put a smile on that block
For me Baccy is a must with the green. I think to smoke it pure is only for the hardcore smokers.

rhymes with Goebbels
see, I just find that absolute bizarre that I've NEVER heard of that until last week.

Silly sheltered Shirble

see, I just find that absolute bizarre that I've NEVER heard of that until last week.

Silly sheltered Shirble
No problem, come over and ill roll you a nicely mixed joint and we can talk about it.