Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Roses Are Red (1947) - Modest crime drama that has some nice lines

movies can be okay...
The Unknown Girl (2016) -

Another strong entry by the Dardenne brothers. Whether it's better than Two Days, One Night I'm not so sure yet, but I say for now they're equally great.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

She's great Bettany Hughes — I miss seeing her documentaries (she doesn't sound like that by the way ).

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Highly recommend watching late at night and alone.

+
LOL. My favourite. 3am, lights out, volume cranked, and all is silent in the house until a floor board creaks. So looking forward to this.

Amusing minor movie from Finland.

Still holds up as a terrific movie. Fifteen years later, we have long since lost the war on drugs. (Fentanyl anyone?) Lots of actors who got bigger roles later on, including Viola Davis.

Excellent black comedy from Argentina. Loved it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

100 foot journey
8/10
Great film that affirms that differences between people and cultures can strengthen us.
I want to see this.

This might just do nobody any good.

Excellent black comedy from Argentina. Loved it.
Brilliantly funny movie. The opening is an all time great "WTF?" cinematic moment.

Brilliantly funny movie. The opening is an all time great "WTF?" cinematic moment.
Right. And ending with the wedding day from hell.

Wish I had known it was set in Argentina when I watched it. Stupidly assumed it was from Spain. Always like to see movies set in more unfamiliar (to me) countries.

Still holds up as a terrific movie. Fifteen years later, we have long since lost the war on drugs. (Fentanyl anyone?)
We're on to Carfentanyl now, 100 times stronger.

Freddy vs Jason
. Freddy Krueger has been forgotten by his killing ground of Springwood, deliberately excised from history and removing his power to terrorise the young in their dreams. Incensed by this impotence, he resurrects infamous serial killer Jason Voorhees and sends him to his home town to kill a few youngsters in the hope he'll get the blame, thus spreading fear and allowing him to return. His plan works, but when Jason won't just then bugger off and keeps taking out "his" victims, it's evil vs evil for a final showdown... A passable slice of cinematic crossover fan-fiction, the film has a mediocre start and characters but does get rather more entertaining in the last half hour when the two horror icons go head to head. Jason X is better, though!

Get Out (2017) -

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.