Why Do You Post Here?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
You still supported a vocal advocate of the birther conspiracy, so claiming you're innocent because "well, I never said anything bad" doesn't mean a whole lot.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
[quote=nostromo87;1723099] We win!

What did you win? Tiger blood from a rock star on Mars? This is really embarrassing.

The People's Republic of Clogher
You'd do well to read this, go away for a few minutes and read it again. Link

Trump voters, since the discovery of their existence, they have been regarded with fear, suspicion, often hatred. Across the planet, debate rages, are Trump voters the next link in the evolutionary chain? Or simply a new species of humanity, fighting for their share of the world? Either way, it is an historical fact, sharing the world has never been humanity's defining attribute.

Oh my god. I have never seen a more blind case of misappropriating an alleogory just to make oneself look ok.

No, the X-men are not Trump supporters in any scenario.

Oh my god. I have never seen a more blind case of misappropriating an alleogory just to make oneself look ok.

No, the X-men are not Trump supporters in any scenario.

Yeah, that's why the "everyone thinks they're Dumbo" passage rings so true - when narrative allegories become vague through abstraction, viewers are able to project whatever viewpoints or ideologies they want onto hero and villain alike. I can at least understand if the government is the bad guy because fear of government overreach is a fairly common concern regardless of personal politics, but when the villains are Nazis (like in First Class) or an NGO that targets Mexicans (as in Logan) then it definitely involves some serious mental gymnastics. Hell, Logan in particular is all about the hero protecting a Mexican alien from a blond American called Donald.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Yoda can have his virtual fairy tale world where he poses himself as "always right," exploiting the situation where people who essentially just want to dogpile anyone who likes President Trump, to prop himself up. It's not exactly valuable real estate
if you think this forum has a negative, oppressive vibe, where Mods use their power to manipulate the users and/or content, then it stands to reason that the reason you stay and keep posting is because you enjoy unbalanced, negative, oppressive environments

i mean, if you were being reasonable, then instead of just adding to the negativity, you'd try to fight it by posting something more positive

instead, you come here and just hurl insults whilst seeing yourself as the hero of the forum or something, but your only superpower is just being a lil bitch lol

sorry. it's kinda funny, in a way.

I said not a single word against Obama while he was in office, wham!
Here's you complaining about him during the campaign (still President), on the subjects of:

1. Debt
2. Libya
3. Golfing
4. Immigration

Also, even if you hadn't said a word against him, Trump did, so this means you're criticizing him too, right?

Wham.

if you think this forum has a negative, oppressive vibe, where Mods use their power to manipulate the users and/or content, then it stands to reason that the reason you stay and keep posting is because you enjoy unbalanced, negative, oppressive environments

i mean, if you were being reasonable, then instead of just adding to the negativity, you'd try to fight it by posting something more positive

instead, you come here and just hurl insults whilst seeing yourself as the hero of the forum or something, but your only superpower is just being a lil bitch lol

Nostromo does make positive posts, but the catch is that they hinge on him disregarding any kind of contradiction (e.g. the "winning all the time" post on the previous page coming after I'd posted an argument against him). That's why I posted the "way of the future" scene from The Aviator.

I have heard that before. I think it's wrong to take the life of an animal & my conscience won't let me say otherwise.
Yeah well I eat them (not lions!) and I have to say I enjoy it immensely. Steak, pork, chicken, duck, lamb, fish....yum!

Here's you complaining about him during the campaign (still President), on the subjects of:

1. Debt
2. Libya
3. Golfing
4. Immigration

Also, even if you hadn't said a word against him, Trump did, so this means you're criticizing him too, right?

Wham.
That's the best slam dunk I've ever seen. Yoda's eye on the ball is why I post here.

And for the gifs. I just did the same thing!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yeah well I eat them (not lions!) and I have to say I enjoy it immensely. Steak, pork, chicken, duck, lamb, fish....yum!
I've said before I have no objection to others eating meat. My husband is not a vegetarian so there is often meat in the fridge waiting to be cooked. I'm also Pro Choice, but I respect others who are Pro Life.

I've said before I have no objection to others eating meat. My husband is not a vegetarian so there is often meat in the fridge waiting to be cooked. I'm also Pro Choice, but I respect others who are Pro Life.
Oh right, it doesn't bother me at all if anyone is vegan or vegetarian. Me, I just like meat too much to give it up.

I respect vegetarians, but I find their callousness towards plant life a bit disturbing.