Why Do You Post Here?

Tools    

He's here because he's basically humiliated himself by saying lots of things he couldn't back up, and now popping in occasionally to post trash talk is all he can think to do to save a little face.

The OP has posted here for 4-1/2 years.
True... but then again, the OP was Camo!

I don't know why that's funny. Camo knows I love him. In fact I think I'll go bump that "I love you, Camo" thread again!

Yoda helped create a murderous and violent atmosphere against Trump and his supporters, he isn't the saint he poses himself as

... a murderous and violent atmosphere ..
I thought the message boards at IMDB.com had closed down?

It doesn't have anything to do with me actually, you contributed to the nasty atmosphere in the world with your ceaseless attacks on the sitting President of our country.

It's too bad you didn't use your position to be a more calming influence on the world.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You need to have a nice cool Stein of calm the hell down Nostrils.

Sorry about auto-correct. Not really. That made me snork.

It doesn't have anything to do with me actually
Except two whole hours ago you said him winning the election was somehow an example of you "winning," too.

you contributed to the nasty atmosphere in the world with your ceaseless attacks on the sitting President of our country.
You mean like Trump did when Obama was President? When you insinuate that it's irresponsible to criticize the President, you immediately shoot yourself in the foot.

It's too bad you didn't use your position to be a more calming influence on the world.
I think using it to expose falsehoods is more important.

Censorship, Yoda. You can't criticise covfefe or you'll upset nostrils.

Yoda can have his virtual fairy tale world where he poses himself as "always right," exploiting the situation where people who essentially just want to dogpile anyone who likes President Trump, to prop himself up. It's not exactly valuable real estate

Yoda can have his virtual fairy tale world where he poses himself as "always right," exploiting the situation where people who essentially just want to dogpile anyone who likes President Trump, to prop himself up. It's not exactly valuable real estate
I've never seen Yoda claim he is always right. Put down the hallucinogens, nostrils. What are you winning so far, dear?

Nah, I'm not always right. But it's easy to seem that way talking to someone who's so frequently wrong.

Case in point: you just criticized me for something Trump did constantly. I pointed it out. And you have no response. You try to distract from that lack of response with vague complaints. This is your go-to move. Any time you're cornered, you basically say something that amounts to "you're a big meanie for asking me that."

Did you win John Wayne? He's dead, and I dont think that's winning. Try harder.

Welcome to the human race...
What's reassuring is how flawed forum opinion has proven to be. But people need their fairy tales, complete with Russia conspiracy theories
Like you need the fairy tale that the reason everyone disagrees with you is because they're all part of a massive conspiracy to suppress any support of Dear Leader and that you're the one true knight fighting for his honour?

(btw you should rethink your avatar since the X-Men are a metaphor for the civil rights movement, which Trump couldn't give a sh*t about)

.....you contributed to the nasty atmosphere in the world with your ceaseless attacks on the sitting President of our country.

The irony...

(btw you should rethink your avatar since the X-Men are a metaphor for the civil rights movement, which Trump couldn't give a sh*t about)
Since the discovery of their existence, they have been regarded with fear, suspicion, often hatred. Across the planet, debate rages. Are Trump voters the next link in the evolutionary chain, or simply a new species of humanity, fighting for their share of the world? Either way it is a historical fact: Sharing the world has never been humanity's defining attribute.

Lot more accurate-sounding than it rightfully should.