Better Call Saul...whatcha think?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Gotta be logged into FB to see that. WHY SO MANY FB LINKS DANI!
It's the only other place I discuss S'All Good Stuff.

It's Kim morphing into Windy Wendy.

On renewal

In a post-mortem session with THR, Gilligan and Gould addressed the nagging question of when the announcement of a Better Call Saul season 4 renewal will be made. Despite AMC’c continued silence on the matter, the show creators are confident that they will be given the opportunity to continue tackling the narrative of the show until Jimmy finishes his journey to become Walter White’s (Bryan Cranston) legal aid:

“Honestly, it’s obviously not a secret that Zack Van Amburg and Jamie Erlicht left Sony TV and there’s just a little bit of reorganizing going at Sony, but the ship, there’s still folks at the tiller and and it’s just a matter of … Who the f— knows? (Laughs.) It’s gonna be fine. The timing was a bit unfortunate in that there’s a little bit of stuff up in the air over at Sony, but it’ll all get worked out. A couple of good guys left Sony, but there’s a lot of good people still at Sony and it’ll all get worked out. We’re going forward with the certainty that there is gonna be more and it’s just a matter of logistics as to when, exactly, it gets going. We’re not worried. I say that having absolutely been worried in the past. I’m worried at all right now. We’re gonna forward. There will be a season four. The only question is when will it go on air.”
Oh.

Legend in my own mind
Gutted that the series is over but it just get's better and better.

Gutted that the series is over but it just get's better and better.
Started my third rewatch last night, Sarge. Feels like I'm detoxing.

Wooooo. What did you think, cat?

LOL. You bad. I was actually freaked out by that. Just what was happening just leading up to that final moment.

not sure how many still not up to date so

WARNING: spoilers below
ripping the house apart

Do I finally have to write my big "Chuck isn't a bad guy" post? It feels like I do. I feel like almost everybody in here but me hates him.
I love to hate him though. Hit me with your best shot.

LOL. You bad. I was actually freaked out by that. Just what was happening just leading up to that final moment.

not sure how many still not up to date so

WARNING: spoilers below
ripping the house apart
I started smiling when he did what you said in the spoiler tags. I'm terrible.

Do I finally have to write my big "Chuck isn't a bad guy" post? It feels like I do. I feel like almost everybody in here but me hates him.
I dont hate Chuck. I got quite distressed for him last episode, despite his parting words, but the empathetic side of me feels he did that because he knew what was coming and distanced himself. Might have cried a bit.

I started smiling when he did what you said in the spoiler tags. I'm terrible.
LOL. You are so going to hell for that.

Hell is where all the partying will be going on.

Okay, I'll write something up tomorrow. I know @Elessar hates Chuck somethin' fierce, but hopefully I'll convince you guys too...well, not like him (I don't even really like him), but hate him less. I think the writers have done a better, subtler job of balancing Chuck and Jimmy than they're always getting credit for.

Meanwhile, this blew my mind:

I have always said I could hang out with Chuck as long as he didnt discuss the conflict with Jimmy. Both are to blame for that but it really upsets me. Also fascinates me. I still love Jimmy and if it's not renewed I will be crying out in my sleep JIMMY, JIMMY but I understand Chuck's PoV as well. I think their dynamic is just brilliantly written.

I don't think Chuck is a "bad guy". If he is, I won't hate him. I hate only the guys who tread in the middle, just like Chuck. Always think good of themselves and stand above others. Not corrupted enough to be a bad guy, but strong enough to hurt everybody.

Well but if you @Yoda write a character essay I won't complain, I'd love to read it. And I'd love to hate Chuck less, if that's possible.

@cat_sidhe: I felt pretty bad for that scene. No matter how I hate a character, seeing the breakdown of one person is always terrifying, because it feels so real

Here's a fun one currently trending in the loopy fandom. I don't think this is going to happen but so many people are salivating for it. El, this is a character from BrBa.

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.rood.5...4671267534420/
I couldn't see it, even if I logged in my fb. It says st like "Content not available for you".

I

I couldn't see it, even if I logged in my fb. It says st like "Content not available for you".
Just a bit of stupid fan fun. People are sending get well cards to Gene, The Cinnabon Manager, at the actual Cinnabon in Omaha. Really funny.

I don't think Chuck is a "bad guy". If he is, I won't hate him. I hate only the guys who tread in the middle, just like Chuck. Always think good of themselves and stand above others. Not corrupted enough to be a bad guy, but strong enough to hurt everybody.

Well but if you @Yoda write a character essay I won't complain, I'd love to read it. And I'd love to hate Chuck less, if that's possible.

@cat_sidhe: I felt pretty bad for that scene. No matter how I hate a character, seeing the breakdown of one person is always terrifying, because it feels so real

Here's a fun one currently trending in the loopy fandom. I don't think this is going to happen but so many people are salivating for it. El, this is a character from BrBa.

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.rood.5...4671267534420/
I hate him so much I enjoyed it. Vindictive Italian in the house.