Better Call Saul...whatcha think?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ugh. We've reached the wonderawful point in this show, as we did so many times with Breaking Bad, where it's almost unpleasant to watch because you know things are going to go sideways, but you can't wait to see how.

I know, right. I'm going to miss this show during hiatus. And still no renewal announcement which is doing my head in. I'm starting to believe the guy who speculated 4 will be it and it'll be split.

I think there's a real strong chance we get a two-season mini-renewal, IE: 8-and-8. Something like that. But yeah, one more wouldn't shock me. Or even particularly upset me. I feel we're in good hands, and will keep watching in large part because I have faith it'll end when it needs to, and not a moment later.

I'm just really curious about the lack of announcement. I dare say all will soon be revealed.

Not reading any articles today because I'm just going to be patient for once *goes running off looking for articles*

So funny how attached I m to this show when I never thought I'd like the spinoff and only checked the pilot to see what the fuss was about. I thought it was going to be a sitcom and I was thinking 'Villigan, how could you!' What a surprise this was. Going to need a wake after the series finale.

Well, tread lightly in this thread until you're caught up, then, because the season three finale was last night here in the states.

And it was ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, tread lightly in this thread until you're caught up, then, because the season three finale was last night here in the states.

And it was ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
So I am still a sweet summer child? Doodedoodedooo! Lol

Well I wasn't expecting some of that. Sticking in spoilers for now

WARNING: spoilers below
I thought the title Lantern was way too obvious so that really did come as a surprise. So did Jimmy setting himself up at sandpiper. That was definitely not Saul so if amc doesn't renew I;m going to be pretty annoyed.

Wow, what an episode.

I feel very bad for Chuck but he's the one who hurt everybody around him, not Jimmy. Well, Jimmy is, to some extent, but he redeems most of it in this ep.

The opening scene of the ep is great. At first I thought daddy read stories to Jimmy, but as soon as I hear the voice I know it was Chuck. The boy even looks like Chuck. The attention to details of this show is incredible. Notice how the story he read was about getting lost in the dark, and when Kim was in the DVD shop, the "Darkness Fall" were imminent too.

How about Howard's first scene. Camera PoV framed his head with the painting behind so he looked like he had a halo, or

foreshadowing (Yeah I know...sorry about that word) he goes up in flames to save Chuck? Although I'm not sure why he would need to go and see Chuck that night.

Francesca was adorable as usual.

I couldnt really hear what the junior brothers were saying but Chuck junior sure had a great voice. And once again the camera PoV
up to the lantern was excellent. Totally bookended.

LOL. Fandoms for tv shows are inSANE! There is a card writing campaign across the fandoms on social media to wish Gene happy thoughts for healing after he fainted. The address is the actual Cinnabon in Omaha, and the return to sender address is vacuum cleaner repairman. Too funny. Someone even called the store yesterday and spoke to the manager to ask if he was receiving Gene's cards. He couldnt stop laughing.

Wait, that was the last one in the season?

Damn. What a way to end it.
Yep that was the finale. Got pretty crazy there towards the end. Now the wait for the renewal announcement.

I had to interrupt the final episode 12 minutes till its conclusion - to go to work. *dying a little*
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I would have pulled a sickie.

That's the sort of thing Jimmy would do.

That's the sort of thing Jimmy would do.
ANd when I see those final 12 minutes, we can have a talk about why I feel a bit protective over Jimmy, even though he's a bit of an arse, aka, help me with my desire to punch Chuck in the left testicle )

ANd when I see those final 12 minutes, we can have a talk about why I feel a bit protective over Jimmy, even though he's a bit of an arse, aka, help me with my desire to punch Chuck in the left testicle )
I love Jimmy. Very very attached to him. I also love Saul, and I;m sending Gene a get well card (let me know if you want the cinnabon address).

Here's a fun one currently trending in the loopy fandom. I don't think this is going to happen but so many people are salivating for it. El, this is a character from BrBa.

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.rood.5...4671267534420/