Revamped IMDB

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Looks the same to me, or do you mean the main page, Gid? I never used that.

No difference here, but with sites of a certain size, it's common for major changes to be rolled out in waves (I saw people on Twitter talking about the redesign before it was visible to me).

The only difference I've noticed lately is if I search for a particular movie a trailer for a different movie at the top of the page automatically plays. That;s very irritating.

The whole setup of the page is different...if you go to a page for a certain movie, you used to be able to see the entire cast list just by scrolling down...now you have to click on to the prompt "Full Cast" and you only see the cast two actors per column and you have to keep scrolling down every two actors.

I dont have that either. I've usually got a dozen or so cast then I click on full cast to get details about crew.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The whole setup of the page is different...if you go to a page for a certain movie, you used to be able to see the entire cast list just by scrolling down...now you have to click on to the prompt "Full Cast" and you only see the cast two actors per column and you have to keep scrolling down every two actors.

I'm not seeing that, but if you're signed into IMDB, check your settings. The last time they did an update, I hated it, but there was an option in the settings to use the old version. That was a year or two ago, and I'm still using the old version.

I can see the new version, (but not what you're describing), when I'm not signed in, so try it both ways, (signed in and not signed in), to see if the pages look different.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yeah, @gbgoodies is right, when they did a site overhaul, I hated it and in my settings changed it BACK to the way it was before. This COULD be the issue, but who knows.

Suspect's Reviews