Patrick Beatty Reviews (Updated Weekly)

→ in
Tools    

Never saw the first one, LOL!
It is criminally underrated! If you wanted to ever collaborate on a review, we could do that one!

Spider-Man (2002) | Movie Review w/ Jack's Channel of Stuff

We are reviewing ALL of the live action Spidey films leading up to Spider-Man: Homecoming!
Let us know what you think and make sure to subscribe if you liked it!
Thank you for watching, see you, at the next review!

Spider-Man 2 (2004) | Movie Review

Arguably the BEST addition to the Spider-Man franchise, here is our thoughts on Spider-Man 2!

Make sure to subscribe if you liked the review. Thank you for watching!

What is your favorite moment in Spider-Man 2?

Spider-Man 3 | Movie Review w/ Jack's Channel of Stuff

Ugh.... here we go.....
Following up the best Spider-Man film comes arguably the WORST Spider-Man film. Here are out thoughts on Spider-Man 3!

Leave a comment below and let us know what your best and worst moments were with the movie! Thank you for watching, see you, at the next review!

It Comes At Night | Movie Review

[/center]

Here are my thoughts on the new film It Comes At Night starring Joel Edgerton!
Let me know what you guys thought of the intro, the review, down below!
If you can, please go and subscribe to be kept up to date on the latest videos I'm doing!
Thank you for watching, see you at the next review!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Any spoilers, Patrick? I havent seen this yet.

No Spoilers! Only talk about what's shown in the trailers
Thanks, champ. I love your reviews. Will make a brew and have a squizz.

It Comes At Night | Movie Review

[/center]

Here are my thoughts on the new film It Comes At Night starring Joel Edgerton!
Let me know what you guys thought of the intro, the review, down below!
If you can, please go and subscribe to be kept up to date on the latest videos I'm doing!
Thank you for watching, see you at the next review!

As usual that was fun, Patrick. I loved the intro!!! I will see this for 1. the look and 2. I;m in love with Joel, but I had already expected to go in with low expectations so thanks for your honest review. Will get back to you after I see it.

Spider-Man: Homecoming SPOILER-FREE Review

Here are my thoughst with SPIDERPIGC on Spider-Man Homecoming! Let me know your thoughts below, how excited are you for the film?

Thank you for watching! See you, at the next review!

Spider-Man: Homecoming SPOILER-FREE Review

Here are my thoughst with SPIDERPIGC on Spider-Man Homecoming! Let me know your thoughts below, how excited are you for the film?

not a huge Spideman fan however you guys are so enthusiastic and animated reviewing this I might check it out.

Baby Driver | Movie Review (Spoiler-Free)

What is your favorite car chase sequence? Let me know in the comments & THANK YOU for watching! It means so much to me!

LOGAN

Here are my thoughts on the new Wolverine film Logan!
Let me know what you think! See you, at the next review!

REALLY enjoyed your review of this film. I started to watch it once and realized it was about Wolverine and I had never seen a Wolverine movie, so I turned it off...was that a mistake? Would I have enjoyed this movie even if I had never seen an X Men movie?

BAYWATCH | MOVIE REVIEW (Spoiler-Free)

&t

Hello Movie Forums!
Here are my thoughts on "Baywatch" with a home-made intro that I hope you all enjoy! (got shredded for it).
What did you think of Baywatch? Lemme know in the comments! If you like this review, meet me halfway and check out my YouTube channel and consider subscribing!
Thank you as always for watching, see you, at the next review!
I've been debating for weeks as to whether or not I want to watch this movie and your review really didn't help, but Dwayne Johnson has NEVER disappointed me so I will probably give it a look at some point, but I'm in no rush about it. Liked your review though.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales | Movie Review ( Spoiler-Free)

Hey, Movie Forums!
Here are my quick thoughts on the new Pirates movie!
What did you guys think of the pirate's franchise as a whole? Do you like the direction it's taking?
I barely got through the first film and never had any desire to revisit the adventures of Jack Sparrow even though I LOVE Johnny Depp and your review has not changed my mind.

WONDER-WOMAN | MOVIE REVIEW (Spoiler-Free)

This is my review of Wonder Woman, featuring MY Wonder-Woman
Thank you for watching, see you, at the next review!
Great review, can't wait to see this...your wife is lovely.

REALLY enjoyed your review of this film. I started to watch it once and realized it was about Wolverine and I had never seen a Wolverine movie, so I turned it off...was that a mistake? Would I have enjoyed this movie even if I had never seen an X Men movie?
Great question! I would say that anyone can enjoy this film (especially if you like westerns, a-la Unforgiven) There are some moments that without seeing the original 3 X-Men films you might be left out on, however it stands on its own for sure. Let me know what you thought about it after you've seen it!