Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

It means you're so butthurt from this man beating you in the election, that when he gives his wife a high-five it becomes some weird left-bizarro story

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It means you're so butthurt from this man beating you in the election, that when he gives his wife a high-five it becomes some weird left-bizarro story
Huh? How did he beat me in the election? I'm not Killary. (Hey lil whisper in your ear - I didn't vote either)

Huh? How did he beat me in the election? I'm not Killary. (Hey lil whisper in your ear - I didn't vote either)
Heh! "Killary."
I love it.

That was probably Vince Foster's pet name for her!

Heh! "Killary."
I love it.

That was probably Vince Foster's pet name for her!
I'm getting a chihuahua and calling it Killary. Or maybe 'Nostromo the land piranha'.

I love you, Cap. We can argue in one thread and just have fun in another. Stay real, matey. Good times.

Because you didn't want him to win.

I guess now you're backtracking from your video where the President gave his wife a high-five... Man that was such a big story

I'm getting a chihuahua and calling it Killary. Or maybe 'Nostromo the land piranha'.

I love you, Cap. We can argue in one thread and just have fun in another. Stay real, matey. Good times.
You know what I call what you just described?
"Winning!" or at least "Bi-Winning!"

You know what I call what you just described?
"Winning!" or at least "Bi-Winning!"

I miss that guy.

Because you didn't want him to win.

I guess now you're backtracking from your video where the President gave his wife a high-five... Man that was such a big story

LMAO. She didnt give him a high five. She slapped his hand away in both Israel and Saudi for grasping to hold her hand like a little orange boy which is against protocol. Basically what I'm doing to you now, Nos. Goodbye.

The ultimate Dani8 rejection folks

Are you paying attention? It's what I posted. And learn to read. Dude. Are you drinking? Must be saturday night there.

Donald claps hands with Melania

Liberal minds near and far declare an uproar on how to cover this earthshattering development!

1. have you ever actually seen a high-five before?
2. i think you mean low-five
criticker

Don't see why either side is making a big deal out of that. It's pretty funny but couples fight, big deal.

I did crack up when you called it a high five tho, c'mon now?

Love me some slapping the back of the hand fives.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Trump withdrawing from the Paris Climate agreement further shows his complete incompetence.

I think he just had so much hate for Obama that he wants to undo everything.

Next he'll rip out the basketball court at the White House.

Don't see why either side is making a big deal out of that. It's pretty funny but couples fight, big deal.

I did crack up when you called it a high five tho, c'mon now?

Love me some slapping the back of the hand fives.
I dont think it was a fight. He forgot the protocol of not touching each other in public in Saudi and he grabbed for her hand probably just out of habit. She just gives it a flick but people ran off with it as her wearing the pants.

Ouch. ay caramba.

"What would be the point of us paying for something beautiful, if we cannot even see it? That would be like marrying a model who won't even sleep in the same city as you,"
Smart guy

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...e-donald-trump

Lol re-reading the first few pages here is surreal
Don't know what thread it was (i checked it's not this one) but there's one where Swan asks what Trumps chances of winning are right at the start of his campaign and me and Yoda basically say the same thing: he's a fringe candidate he'll do well early on then fizzle out. Or something like that, it might not have been Yoda correct me if i'm wrong but yeah either way it's surreal.

Think i watched his Home Alone 2 Cameo on a loop the night he was elected in bemusement. I mean even if you support him you agree we are living in the twilight zone.

Found my post:

No. Yet he certainly does have his support. He has insulted Mexicans, laughed at McCains war record without ever serving himself, and gave out Lindsey Grahams phone number. He seems to be hoovering up all of the GOP airtime while destroying his slight chance at winning the Republican nomination.
Weird i didn't get that MoFo Political Forecasting job. Also it's hilarious that there's been so many Trump controversies since then that i don't remember the Lindsey Graham thing.

I voted for him today..........

And I don't care what you think. I've been a fan of his long before this whole president thing even happened.