Horror Hall of Fame II

Tools    

Unregistered User
My nominations never win anyway... either to obscure or some just find not that interesting.

I doubt most people who enter are doing it just to win and also, I doubt you'll get many people finding your horror nomination too obscure. Just get a nomination in.

My nominations never win anyway... either to obscure or some just find not that interesting.
Well, my noms have been last half the time and always in bottom three so at least the host isn't setting the bar too high when it comes to winning

I've been meaning to watch Onibaba for years now but haven't gotten around to it. I'll make sure it's on my watch list for the Horror Countdown though.
There's a great link for it, Internet archive I believe.

I hope ppl find mine as a fun watch. Both my first and second choice are ones I remember my parents watching and only hearing about them until I got to watch them.

I hope ppl find mine as a fun watch. Both my first and second choice are ones I remember my parents watching and only hearing about them until I got to watch them.
I'm sure it'll be good

I'm going to have to drop out before this starts unfortunately. Just not confident I'll be able to commit to it right now. I'll be following along though.

My nom would have been a Giallo.

Unregistered User
I've been meaning to watch Onibaba for years now but haven't gotten around to it. I'll make sure it's on my watch list for the Horror Countdown though.

I predict a top 15 finish for Onibaba. Higher if more were to see it.

I won't be participating in the countdown...I can't just go through all the horror I have seen and pick a top 25. Hell my top 5 English speaking films are actually 6 films because 2 films hold my #1.

I won't be participating in the countdown...I can't just go through all the horror I have seen and pick a top 25. Hell my top 5 English speaking films are actually 6 films because 2 films hold my #1.
You're one of the biggest horror fans on the site. It would be a sin if you didn't.