We are grandparents!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Congratulations, Christine!!! I can smell new baby - you know...that smell that's like xmas morning and everything is right with the world. Pure bliss.

Congratulations, Christine!!! I can smell new baby - you know...that smell that's like xmas morning and everything is right with the world. Pure bliss.
Sorry - I think that was probably me actually ... I'm blaming it on either the prunes for desert yesterday or the cabbage and bacon at lunchtime today

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Sorry - I think that was probably me actually ... I'm blaming it on either the prunes for desert yesterday or the cabbage and bacon at lunchtime today

Oh stop that, you munkey. Babies make me all googley. I was a first time auntie when I was a lil kid and I still feel the same when there's an announcement. So happy for Christine.

Let the games begin. Grandmama time is special.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
a bit belated, but CONGRATS!! Truly wonderful!

ha yeah they were telling me off yesterday cos I let their little dog sleep on our bed while I was dog sitting while they were in hospital having the baby. I said wait till I babysit the baby when she's a bit older...spoiling! oh yeah man, looking forward to it. Our son said to me later, mum don;t let her have too many sweets...I'm like Jim, she's not a day old yet! give me time!

Awwwwwww kewtttttt!!!!!!

Ain't that much wrong with 'from the teat to the sweet' imo

p.s. Never realised your arms were that hairy christine

Congrats to all. I can only imagine how happy and giddy you were when you found out. I'm so pleased for you.