Brian Blessed - what a bloke!

Tools    

He's knocking on in age now our Brian but he carried on with his King Lear like a trooper
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30912506

He makes me laugh. The recent things I've seen him on they can hardly make him shut up. He was lovely tho on Who Do You Think You Are

this is him getting frustrated in a game show!

WARNING!! this is not work safe!

The People's Republic of Clogher
He's the sort of guy I wouldn't mind being trapped in a lift with .... but only if the lift repair guys were good at their jobs and I didn't have to spend more than, say, an hour with old Brian.

He's an amazing guy though. Oldest bloke to (almost) climb Everest without oxygen, most enthusiastic human being ever etc etc.

wanabe movie critique
Hahaha. quite funny.

Brian Blessed is a living marvel. His love and enthusiasm for life shines through. I just adore this piece from him when he hosted Have I Got News For You (not Mock the Week! I always get those mixed up)

Warning! Copious use of the word sh*t!

He makes me laugh. The recent things I've seen him on they can hardly make him shut up. He was lovely tho on Who Do You Think You Are
That was very good. I particularly remember him saying that on I think maybe his first Everest climb he saw his grandad telling him some words of wisdom like "Well done Brian, go back down now". It's upsetting me a bit telling the story.

I finished watching his Flash Gordon commentary again last night and I really enjoyed it. There are some very funny moments.