"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1580.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	28968  

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
^well i was gonna post a pic but i certainly don't want to have to follow that act

^well i was gonna post a pic but i certainly don't want to have to follow that act
Nice frock.

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
My wife and I just before the Dark Tranquillity show this past November

Film Review by Sedai

MC for the Great Underground Circus
My wife and I just before the Dark Tranquillity show this past November

Your wife is a very beautiful woman. Congrats.

You are also a good looking man. Both of you have a friendly face.

Thanks guys

@Dani: Yea...my user name causes mucho confusion. The name is derived from The Wheel of Time series of books from the 1990s. Aes Sedai (Pronouced eyes SAID-eye) were the sort of magic user types in the series. I was using Sedai as an internet handle way back in the late 90s and many of the people in the Boston rave scene in the late 90s (I used to be a DJ back then) started calling me Mike Sedai, even though it isn't my name, Well, My name is Mike, but not Mike Sedai. Some old friends out here still have me in their phones as Mike Sedai!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
ok i'll post these pics now

i wasn't gonna share anything in here for awhile since i just posted pics not that long ago, but i found these and they made me laugh and i felt like sharing them somewhere

my husband is constantly taking pics of me while i'm talking

which is a lot

i needed to make room on my phone recently so i had to do a phone dump

anyway, here's some of the casualties, before i delete them for good

"" Whyyyy So Serious""""
Isnt there a album with all the members pics on?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I think there were a couple floating around at one point, but I can't recall where they were. Pretty sure Destiny had one going a while back.

Yep, and Photobucket ruined it. For a bit they had me believing that I did it when I tried to bunch all mine and Nebbit's old and new photos together, but since then, I've seen waaaaay too many people complaining about them. Now my older Photobucket book is missing many pictures. I had to redo a thread of mine on here, because of that. As far as the MoFo Bucket is concerned, some of those photos can't be replaced, because the members don't come here anymore. Needless to say, I told the bucket to [email protected] it.

"Lois, I never lie."
Nice dress, John!
I so want to give you a haircut. Just buzz your right hand side, get it nice and symmetrical and make you look like a marine!
You could be Sergeant Frock!