→ in
Tools    

I Walked With A Zombie (1943)
Runtime: 1 Hour 9 Mins
Production Studio: Warner Bros Pictures
Distributed by RKO Radio Pictures
High Voter: @Daniel M
45 Points

Out of their West Indian island comes a tale of terror and voodoo, of witchcraft and zombies. It is a tale of brother against brother and their love for a woman who lived with the dead. And it is also the tale of a young nurse, who never believed such things could happen. Are you trying to tell me that the voodoo priest could cure Mrs. Holland? Better, doctor. Source: I Walked With A Zombie Trailer.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	I Walked With A Zombie 100.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	52397  

The House That Jack Built (2018)
Runtime: 2 Hours 32 Mins
Production Company: Zentropa
Distributed by TrustNordisk
Production Budget: $9,900,000
Box Office: $2,500,000
High Voter: @cat_sidhe
46 Points

Your house is a fine little house, Jack. Are you allowed to speak along the way? I was thinking there might be rules. Let me put it this way, if you make it all the way without uttering a word, but do carry on merrily, just don't believe you're going to tell me something I haven't heard before. That was maybe a mistake. What was maybe a mistake? Me getting in this car with you. You might as well be a serial killer. Sorry, but you do kinda look like one. Nobody watch the house! Source: The House That Jack Built Trailer.
Attachments

Name:	The House That Jack Built 99.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	383.8 KB
ID:	52398  

The House That Jack Built (2018)
Runtime: 2 Hours 32 Mins
Production Company: Zentropa
Distributed by: TrustNordisk
Production Budget: $9,900,000
Box Office: $2,500,000
High Voter: @cat_sidhe
46 Points

Your house is a fine little house, Jack. Are you allowed to speak along the way? I was thinking there might be rules. Let me put it this way, if you make it all the way without uttering a word, but do carry on merrily, just don't believe you're going to tell me something I haven't heard before. That was maybe a mistake. What was maybe a mistake? Me getting in this car with you. You might as well be a serial killer. Sorry, but you do kinda look like one. Nobody watch the house! Source: The House That Jack Built Trailer.
YAAAAAAAS!

The ****er placed.

Didn't vote for either of those but want to see The House that Jack Built.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Didn't vote for either of those but want to see The House that Jack Built.
I'm so sad it's too recent so hardly anybody has had the chance to consider it.

It's ****ING FANTASTICALLY HORRIBLE and also strangely beautiful. Highly disturbing and uncomfortable. Matt Dillon should have gotten an Oscar nod.

Von Trier too. IMO.

I've seen I Walked with a Zombie ages ago. Don't really trust my judgment from so far back but I remember it being OK. Didn't manage to watch The House that Jack Built before this but it's quite high on my watchlist (Trier being the epitome of hit-and-miss it can be anything from garbage to greatness).

I've seen I Walked with a Zombie ages ago. Don't really trust my judgment from so far back but I remember it being OK. Didn't manage to watch The House that Jack Built before this but it's quite high on my watchlist (Trier being the epitome of hit-and-miss it can be anything from garbage to greatness).
DUDE. I know what you mean about von Trier and I agree. I saw The House That Jack Built on New Year's Eve. It kinda ****ing destroyed me in that "wtf just happened to my face" kind of way, and I couldn't wait to watch it again.

Wait, that's him? He looks like my history teacher!
No, no, no. Iroquois and I are much bigger history guys than Jase, who, if he wants to be talked about- should dispose of his middleman spokeswoman, return to the forum, and depart his hideaway twitter tower.

YAAAAAAAS!

The ****er placed.
Has Bruno Ganz, Uma, and Matt Dillon, can't fathom an unworthy viewing. Thought you'd be JACKED about it.

The House That Jack Built was on my list #11.

I watched I Walked With a Zombie for the 40's countdown. I liked it but haven't voted for it for anything.

I'm thinking The House that Jack Built will be the only movie that shows up that I haven't seen yet. That'll change as soon as it hits DVD and I can't wait.

Killer Presentation

I like your formatting, but I wish you'd also list the director. The House That Jack Built just became way more intriguing finding out that Lars von Trier directed it.

Here'a screencap of the #101-110 That Missed, with the high-voter linked next to the films.

Attachments

Name:	Screenshot.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	52399  

I like your formatting, but I wish you'd also list the director. The House That Jack Built just became way more intriguing finding out that Lars von Trier directed it.
Wise call. Will include that from here on.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
How old is the idea of a Zombie (or just a zombie) film? I though Night of the Living Dead started it, George Romero?

Here'a screencap of the #101-110 That Missed, with the high-voter linked next to the films.

How are ties broken cause I want to know how I Walked with a Zombie made the list but Return of the Living Dead and Hellraiser 2 didn't.