SONG TOURNAMENT XXX

Tools    

I wanted to join this, but if cat_sidhe isn't able to do it because of... drama... it doesn't seem fair.
Remember, I said please don't let it ruin mojo's game. PLEASE. I can't go down as THE destructive tool for all games. Please do me that fsvour, if I may be so bold.

Weird is relative.
I wanted to join this, but if cat_sidhe isn't able to do it because of... drama... it doesn't seem fair.
Remember, I said please don't let it ruin mojo's game. PLEASE. I can't go down as THE destructive tool for all games. Please do me that fsvour, if I may be so bold.
I really don't think it's your fault if other people are being... whatever. I'll sit this one out in solidarity with you.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I will join. I just need mentions as reminders for me because I easily forget things. I'll make my nominations tonight.

Suspect's Reviews

A system of cells interlinked
The first one: As the Flowers Withers -- and the third one: The Angel and the Dark River. With this two albums you'll have the idea of the diversity of this band.
I have checked out tracks from several albums so far, and I am finding myself drawn to songs from The Light at the End of the Word and Songs of Darkness, Words of Light.

I have checked out tracks from several albums so far, and I am finding myself drawn to songs from The Light at the End of the Word and Songs of Darkness, Words of Light.
Those two are my personal favorites from My Dying Bride

I really don't think it's your fault if other people are being... whatever. I'll sit this one out in solidarity with you.
I'm going to repost my list. I'll just edit it in where it was. I hope this persuades you to join the tournament, as drama shouldn't affect this. It's not fair. And my list is nothing but fun.

(edited to fix egregious typos)

Let the night air cool you off
Do I get eight songs or sixteen?

Omg I had an Electric Wizard on mine but switched it out before posting my list.

High five!
I could be wrong, but I think you are the reason I know of Electric Wizard in the first place

Do I get eight songs or sixteen?

I could be wrong, but I think you are the reason I know of Electric Wizard in the first place

I could definitely be the culprit. I listen to a lot of stoner and doom. I just love warm fuzz.

I also have a girlcrush on Liz Buckingham.