Survivor- Mofo Island

Tools    

Would kinda suck if you're voting today for someone who isn't gonna be in your tribe.

You're STILL playing even if you've been eliminated? You mean there's no rest?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I don't understand this. Are we already separated into tribes now or will we be put together in tribes after the vote?
Like Seanc said this doesn't officially start until Feb. 28th. I opened the thread early to get as many players as possible. There will not be a vote until after the first team challenge and then only the losing team votes. Everyone on the winning team will be safe and will play in the next team challenge.

So it will go like this: team challenge then losing team votes one member from their team off the island. That member will then go to "Redemption Island" where they will wait until two more tribe members from either tribe are voted off. Those three will have their own separate challenge where two will leave the game permanently and one will stay to play another challenge. Eventually, the person remaining on that island will come back to the main island to resume play.

It will become more clear as we play, but everyone please ask questions that you are not clear on while we have this time.

You're STILL playing even if you've been eliminated? You mean there's no rest?
Nope. But it's good for those who get voted off early on. You still have a chance to come back. You would be the best player in the world to be the first person voted off then come back and win the whole thing.

Is there going to be a separate thread for Redemption Island?
Good question and yes. It would be too confusing if there wasn't. I may even have a separate tribal council thread. Obviously this one is going to become very long and it may serve better to use this one for main challenges and mini individual challenges.

Let the night air cool you off
I haven't watched much but I am pretty sure one rule is you have to play in your underwear.
This is a rule I pretty much live by anyway, so no problem there.

Don't know what he's like. I was never a Survivor person. Only Big Brother.

We now have 13 islanders and Justin has been picked four times and Seanc three times.

You guys should go hassle Donuts, Donnie, Camo and whoever else you can think of. I'd love to have an even 20.

Johnny Fairplay is the one that faked his grandmother's death to get sympathy votes or non-votes to stay in the game right?
Yep. He played the dead Mee-Maw card.

Definitely need more people. I'm sure you can get more people.

You should try to get someone "big" like a moderator or something.

Definitely need more people. I'm sure you can get more people.

You should try to get someone "big" like a moderator or something.
Not me. You guys do the work. Whoever gets a mod to play wins an individual advantage in the game. If you get Yoda, it will be a bigger advantage.