The MoFo Top 100 of the Seventies

→ in
Tools    

OK, sounds like everybody wants Monday. Night.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

If you don't start, they can always enjoy the rest of "Mother of The Godfather." My own '70s list. I haven't finished it.

Until then, here is the traditional list of films that received exactly one point, and one point only. Sixteen movies that were somebody's number twenty-five choice...and that was it. Let's end the suspense for those folks right now.

The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz
The Concert for Bangladesh
The Crazies
Diamonds Are Forever
Every Which Way But Loose
Farewell, My Lovely
Fat City
The Fury
Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo
La Grande Bouffe
The Lords of Flatbush
Love at First Bite
Meatballs
Robin & Marian
Summer City
A Touch of Zen

Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo was mine.

I must confess, I put it at #25 because I knew that the "One Pointers" list was the only way it was gonna get a mention.

Until then, here is the traditional list of films that received exactly one point, and one point only. Sixteen movies that were somebody's number twenty-five choice...and that was it. Let's end the suspense for those folks right now.
How many points/people voted for Pumping Iron?

Wait. Maybe I can't find out. IN CASE it appears on the actual list.

aww Concert for Bangladesh was mine. I remember that , it was the prototype charity concert. Always loved George

thanks for the youtube clip Holden, but not working for me

Don't let these ravenous jackals pressure you, Holds. They always want things immediately. Do it whenever you want.
Yup, and he hasn't tortured Daniel nearly enough to start the countdown just yet.

If you voted for Pumping Iron and you're not the person I'm thinking of, you're safe.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	O-Ren-o-ren-ishii-18574891-320-240.gif
Views:	1168
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	16359