The Group Shot Game

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Nicollette Sheridan, Christopher Reeve, Marilu Henner, John Ritter, and Carol Burnett in the movie Noises Off....

(I'm not 100% sure about Nicollette Sheridan, but I'm sure about the other four people and the name of the movie.)

Bump for @Gideon58

Strich, do you really think that is from a movie? I have never been to Liverpool, England but it appears to be a sculpture depicting a variation on The Beatles' iconic Help! album cover in silhouette.

Since that wasn't from a movie or even human beings I'd say it is an OPEN FLOOR?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Since that wasn't from a movie or even human beings I'd say it is an OPEN FLOOR?
Got it from movie shots of Help! thread.

The Expendables 3.
Stallone, Banderas, Statham, Snipes, Lundgren. Can't make out the face of the guy behind Stallone but I guess it's Randy Couture.

How are we supposed to identify actors when we can't see their faces?
Holden discussed this with me 2 hours ago.

Scott Cann, Eddie Jemison, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Bernie Mac, Elliot Gould and Brad Pitt.
Don't know which Ocean's movie this is from. I am gonna go with Ocean's Eleven.
There’s 8 bodies in the shot though one is hidden. Don’t know if he wants that one included.

He’s not asking for the name of the movie.