The Secret Life of cinemaafficionado

Tools    

Now you're just playing dumb. But I'll play along (briefly) and spell it out for you: no, that human man in that photo is not invisible. However, nothing in the photo proves that it is a photo of you. Here ends a stupidly obvious explanation that you're pretending not to understand because you have no response to it.
I see. So what you want is my drivers liscence or passport. How absurd you are but I'll play your game. Care to put some money on it? We can use Pay Pal and I'll show you the part with my photo on it. $1500.00 should be affordable for you. Care to put your money where your mouth is?

I'm just glad that you came back, CA. Just in time for New Year's, too!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I see. So what you want is my drivers liscence or passport.
Uh, no. Lots of people have suggested extremely easy ways for you to establish some kind of identity, like holding up a piece of paper with something we've specified written on it, which would at least establish that we're looking at a photo of you. Your response has been to ignore all those reasonable requests and say something about passports, which zero people have asked for.

Care to put some money on it? We can use Pay Pal and I'll show you the part with my photo on it. $1500.00 should be affordable for you. Care to put your money where your mouth is?
Hysterical.

No, dude, I do not care to pay you $1,500 (!) to provide a picture of a thing I didn't ask you for to begin with.

When you guys want proof of something and you get it, it's not enough.
And why is it that I get flamed for something that Cobpyth and Sci-Fi Slob also claim - the amount of movies they watch a day, but no one questions them?
When it comes to overall movies, there are only two other posters that are in the same league with me: Holden Pyke and Mark F.
When it comes to just Asian movies, there is no one. Live with it.

Hysterical.

No, dude, I do not care to pay you $1,500 (!) to provide a picture of a thing I didn't ask you for to begin with.
I posted multiple pictures of me with reasonably attractive women. Apparantly you are not satisfied with that and need more proof. I just want to make you pay for your ignorance.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Who cares? You would never see Mark F. in a thread going "you guys aren't in a league with me blah blah blah" Because it's sad. I'm not envious or jealous of you CA, I feel sorry for you. Why do you need to be better than someone or need to feel that you have to prove that you live a better life than someone?

I posted multiple pictures of me with reasonably attractive women. Apparantly you are not satisfied with that and need more proof.
You misspelled "any."

I just want to make you pay for your ignorance.
The really crazy thing about this is that you apparently expected somebody to believe it.

No, lets get this straight. I looked at your MOFO Awards and just laughed.
You ever check out my reviews and lists ( of movies that I actualy posses )?
I don't have a made up life and never claimed to be better than any one.
The things that Yoda posted were restricted profile info that no one was highlighting. He chose to post it and question it. Just like he chose snipets from our conversation while omitting others. That's why he won't play the whole recording. And a bunch of you jumped on the bandwagon not knowing the exact particulars.

You misspelled "any."

The really crazy thing about this is that you apparently expected somebody to believe it.
Hey I took the time and made an effort. Why don't you back up your scepticism and put your money where your mouth is?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
You said you were on the set of Apocalypse Now but the guy in the pictures looks to be no older than early thirties at best.

Apocalypse Now was filmed almost 40 years ago.

Let me just make sure I have this straight:

Asking someone to pay $1,500 for them to prove they are who they say = reasonable request.
Asking someone to hold up a piece of paper in a picture = ignorant and invasive.

Got it.

This thread is great.

I want to make you pay for your ignorance!
I took out the word "just" and added an exclamation point, much better this way.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

All I want is a simple apology from you, but it doesn't look like I'm going to get it. It would take a bigger man Yoda than you to admit that you misjudged me. A bigger man would have never started the whole ball to begin with. I'm not here for your amusement.

You said you were on the set of Apocalypse Now but the guy in the pictures looks to be no older than early thirties at best.

Apocalypse Now was filmed almost 40 years ago.
That is so astute of you ( actualy it's 35 years a go ) and I never did say exactly when these pictures were taken, so just be quiet!