TV TRIVIA

Tools    

The answer to the previous question was Loretta Devine....here's a new question:

Cyrus Reneau, Kevin Collins, Elizabeth Webber, BrookLynn Quartermaine, Maxie Jones, Brando Corbin, Jasper Jax, Diane Miller, and Hamilton Finn are all characters on what daytime drama?

The answer to the previous question is General Hospital...here's a new question:

What CBS television character from the 1970's worked for over 20 years at the Prendergast Tool and Dye Company before going into business for himself?

The answer to the previous question was Archie Bunker on All in the Family...here's a new question:

What Broadway legend played Megan Hilty's mother on the NBC musical series Smash?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new question:

What Broadway legend played Megan Hilty's mother on the NBC musical series Smash?

Bernadette Peters?

The answer to the previous question was Elizabeth Taylor...new question:

What character on the NBC sitcom Cheers was originally played by Robert Desiderio and later played by Joel Polis?

The answer to the previous question is Brenda Strong...new question:

The 1989 sitcom Living Dolls, about a modeling agency for teenagers, was a spinoff of what ABC sitcom?

The answer to the previous question is Brenda Strong...new question:

The 1989 sitcom Living Dolls, about a modeling agency for teenagers, was a spinoff of what ABC sitcom?
Designing Women? Just a wild guess I never watched TV much.