Hello!

Tools    

Hello everybody

I've always casually watched movies, but a few months ago I started watching movies more frequently and I really enjoy watching them . I also watch a lot of TV series and I saw that there is a place to discuss those over here too, so that's nice.

I recently discovered this website and I really like that the people here (As far as I've seen ) are friendly and that there are no "Trolls" or anything like that. This looks like a very good place to discuss movies and I hope to get to know a lot of new people, opinions and (of course) movies.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Welcome

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Hello everybody

I've always casually watched movies, but a few months ago I started watching movies more frequently and I really enjoy watching them . I also watch a lot of TV series and I saw that there is a place to discuss those over here too, so that's nice.

I recently discovered this website and I really like that the people here (As far as I've seen ) are friendly and that there are no "Trolls" or anything like that. This looks like a very good place to discuss movies and I hope to get to know a lot of new people, opinions and (of course) movies.
Tell us about your movie taste, what you love, what you want to learn more about, stuff like that...

Welcome!

This might just do nobody any good.

Bienvenido. Espero que nuestras conversaciones sean esclarecedoras.

Tell us about your movie taste, what you love, what you want to learn more about, stuff like that...

Welcome!
Thanks

I enjoy watching movies from all genres and most movies I watch are modern ones. I would like to watch older movies more frequently, but I never really know which ones I should watch, so I could use some recommendations on that.

Welcome!
Thanks

I enjoy watching movies from all genres and most movies I watch are modern ones. I would like to watch older movies more frequently, but I never really know which ones I should watch, so I could use some recommendations on that.
I would recommend old black and white British movies, i love them

Thanks

It's kind of hard to cold recommend older movies without knowing the person. I know you said you like all genres, but if there was a couple subject matters or genres that you are into, then we could find something similar in an older film. Anyway, you're at the right site to learn about movies! Glad you're here