I'll judge your taste in movies

Tools    

Let me see....

Omnizoa --

I don't know what Ink is. Sci-fi fantasy film. A mysterious creature steals a child's soul. Something to do with nightmares. Okay. Nightmares. And then you have Nightmare Before Christmas. And I also see Inception. So obviously you're fascinated by dreams.

Some childish stuff here. Toy Story. Monty Python. I assume you're young-ish. Teens to 20's. Well, you might be a little older. Your favorite films do kinda look like someone who has lived a bit longer. I assume you like to think of yourself as "different" since I see "DIFFERENT" in big letters on that Monty Python poster.

I don't know what Nausicaa is really about, though I've heard about it to death around here.

Black Dynamite.... The Dark Knight.... so you like a bit of violence. Black Dynamite -- that's that stupid, "humorous" movie I believe I watched with Honeykid. Monty Python. Hmmm. Are you British?

I suspect you've had some early traumas in your life. Maybe you were bullied? You still have an attachment to some childish things. I think you probably live for fantasy and escape. A dream world. You probably have a show-offy, eccentric personality. You believe in being cool. You have a wild side. You're kooky and you're always smiling. But at the same time, you're haunted by something horrific from your past. Like Ripley and her Aliens. You are into escapism. You see pretty colors so you don't have to see the gloomy grays and black and whites. And deep down, you're angry about something. You're very angry. You're ready to get your gun out and blow the whole place down. You're probably prone to getting angry fast and scaring people. But that's not a side of yourself that you really want to present. But you can and it's there.

You sir, earn my second ever +1 Rep.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Ok, go for it.

Take back your thread, Foster. I'm tired of analyzing everybody's Top 10. So many of you people are just alike.

Take back your thread, Foster. I'm tired of analyzing everybody's Top 10. So many of you people are just alike.
It is a fact that all human beings are more alike than they are different.

(except for Spagett!)

Go For It !!

i'm thinking about leaving to visit the GF today so trying to get everything in order.
Judging by your top ten, that sounds like a good idea.

P.S. Try to avoid elevators for the next 10 hours, plus I see that an act of kindness on your behalf may lead to an encounter with a stranger that may prove lucrative to your future.

Derek Vinyard --

You have a deep need to belong somewhere (American History X).
But if they do you wrong, you'll cut ties with them.

You have a fixation with loud, violent, crazy men -- Whiplash, The Shining, even American History X again. This is your ideal personality for yourself. One day, you, too, will be loud and violent-like. You probably had an angry father.

You are on a mission (V for Vendetta, Jaws) to get what you want in life. You'll stop at nothing. There are no restrictions.

You are a goofball (A Clockwork Orange) and the leader of the pack. You love intensity.

I haven't seen Requiem for a Dream, but it says it's about people wanting to connect. That's what you do. That's you being a part of something, a group, to connect with others. Movie Forums is probably such a group with you.

The Raid 2 .... like me, you don't mind listing a sequel as one of your favorite films. Independent spirit. The first movie is the parental figure, the sequels are the children. Hmmm, it's about someone at risk after fighting off bad guys. American History X was also about Derek at risk after leaving his Nazi club.

Sinister... family deaths. Supernatural horror. The evil figure. Kidnapping a child. I Saw the Devil... a secret agent... hunting down a killer.... a game of cat and mouse. At your core, you have a dark side. A fascination with exploring the more twisted things in life. You hunt the dark and see yourself in it, but you would never truly belong with it. It's in your heart, but you turn your back on it. You study it. You acknowledge it. You are in some way in league with it. But you're not devoted to it. It's too risky. And you are too independent to fully join with the bad guys.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Looks like Sexy forgot to switch his account to Psychic Isaac.