The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Haven't seen the movie yet myself.
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Miss Vicky would say you aren't even fully alive yet, then. You are unborn, Mmmm Donuts, until you see that movie.

THAT was that funny? Pfft....
It was just scrolling through all this craziness and then that showing up in the middle. Hit me in the funny bone.

I want 64 phone calls of MoFos talking with MoFos all entered in a Phone Call Tournament and then we vote on which one was the best.
This made me actu-laugh.

Speaking of which, pretty much everyone has an open invitation to send me their phone number and have me call them and just ask them random questions. I'm dead serious. I'll just interview you.

I will see of the CIA will give me clearance to do that. You may however find out that I am a middle class white American who really doesn't know much about anything.

*snaps fingers* Recording?

I've got all kinds of Whoopi pictures coming out of the oven. Don't make me use them.

And here was me thinking that all these pages was just going to be SC fawning over Rodent or something.

The People's Republic of Clogher
You know the army of cats which is trying to adopt me?

Yeah, it's a thing.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yeah, it feels like I'm living in one at times. Not that I mind.

It's interesting seeing their strategy and hierarchy - The middle white one is the most outgoing, and the youngest, but they usually all take it in turns to sit at the window. A few days ago two appeared, and now all four.

I've not given in to feeding them. Yet.

I had a cat visitor once, tabby thing, skinny as hell but had a collar... then I realised the owner was a bit of an idiot.
Cat would come round once a week and always on a Wednesday.

So one Wednesday I fed it.

Couldn't get rid of it after that. No matter how much I tried it would keep coming back. Really friendly cat too... just a shame the owner used to abuse it and not feed it.
Then I moved home...

But I left a note on the sideboard before I moved out headed with "Note For The New Tenant"...

4 cats greeting you everyday?Awwwww, you live in a dreamhouse.