The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

...and then you make up some flimsy excuse about why you can't.
Ahem:
I don't need to impress you. I suppose the next thing you guys will ask me for is my dog tags ID.
Of course, if you didn't need to impress us, you wouldn't be posting the pictures in the first place.

The problem is we haven't really had any concrete proof that Cinemaafficionado is who he says he is. I mean, I don't even know what he looks like. He posted some pictures in the past, but they were just bizarre.
Isn't it clear that I am trying to impersonate you?

Dammit, this is reminding me of "A History of Violence".

Then again, that movie was awesome, so...
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Ahem:

Of course, if you didn't need to impress us, you wouldn't be posting the pictures in the first place.
Just like most girls I like beautiful women and some of them I date so why not share?
But I suppose you would rather look at something ordinary and not imposing?

Just like most girls I like beautiful women and some of them I date so why not share?
I'm not sure why you think "why not" is supposed to explain anything. Obviously, you share them so people can see how attractive they are, in hopes of impressing them.

But I suppose you would rather look at something ordinary and not imposing?
I'd rather The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread contain only, you know, personal pictures, not pictures of random models you pulled off the Internet.

I'd rather The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread contain only, you know, personal pictures, not pictures of random models you pulled off the Internet.

How do you know my pic isn't of some random model?

uh, you can't trace ips without a court order, and i'm pretty sure even with one you can't use them to find out who someone's dating.
that's the internet for you, but you guys want names, dates, addresses and then when someone shows you something that might be out of your reach, it's so easy for you to call him a liar.
I can drop a clue here and there for you but I'm not about to disclose my full identity. This is just a playground for me, where I can preserve my anonimity. That's why in the eight years I've been here I've never posted a current pic of myself, but I have certainly posted plenty of pictures of people I know and some of them are public allready, so I don't see what's the big deal.
I like women and they like me and I've been with too many to count. That's a fact jack and you can take that or leave it, but don't call me a liar.

Hey, I'm just surprised it took this many posts for you to feign outrage.

And I'm pretty amused that your response to being asked for even a shred of corroborating evidence is to pretend you were asked for names, dates, and addresses, none of which anyone even came close to requesting.

Hey, I'm just surprised it took this many posts for you to feign outrage.]

Do I look like I am feigning outrage? OUTRAGE? Ha, ha, ha!

And I'm pretty amused that your response to being asked for even a shred of corroborating evidence is to pretend you were asked for names, dates, and addresses, none of which anyone even came close to requesting.
It's called a generalization for whenever someone asks for proof on the net. You need to preserve some kind of a standard, don't just pick and choose who you are going to question.
I suppose if I posted a pic of areal ugly girl and said she was my girlfriend,
no one would ask me silly questions. Hell, some of you might get hypocritical and tell me how cute she is.

I feel like now is a good time to point out that, in his profile, CA claims to be an 800m track record holder and state wrestling champion who speaks six languages, travels the world, and works for a paramilitary security organization.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I feel like now is a good time to point out that, in his profile, CA claims to be an 800m track record holder and state wrestling champion who speaks six languages, travels the world, and works for a paramilitary security organization.
And apparently has an unlimited number of "hot babes" in his harem.

Correct, you would probably not be accused of lying for making a believable claim that you have no clear incentive to lie about.
Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. I'm sure that not every post on the MOFO personal thread is personal nor true. You're the moderator. You have the delete button. If you don't like it or agree with it or you think it's in the wrong thread, just move it or delete it. No need to question it.