Emotional and romantic movie

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
Hello friends
I have a gentle spirit and I always watch romance movies and I am very interested in romance movies.
If you have watched a movie and enjoyed watching it, please share the name of the movie and the details in this thread.
Thanks

HERE is one existing thread on this site.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Hello friends
I have a gentle spirit and I always watch romance movies and I am very interested in romance movies.
If you have watched a movie and enjoyed watching it, please share the name of the movie and the details in this thread.
Thanks
I know two people who can help you on romance movies: @gbgoodies @Gideon58

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
HERE is one existing thread on this site.

Woah! Taking that link was like all three Back to the Future movies at once! Doc Brown Holden first sent me back to 2007, then not three posts into THAT thread, he sends me even farther back to 2001! Great Scott!!

Clever strategy, Holden. Almost 20 years in the making. Clever, indeed, teasing only one other thread when really there are two. In another five years there will then exist a new link back to this thread... How deep must this rabbit worm hole go?!