Need more help, posting Gif

Tools    

Hi
I want to lost a GIF and it shows this message. Anyone knows what i'm doing wrong. Thanks

Hi
I want to lost a GIF and it shows this message. Anyone knows what i'm doing wrong. Thanks
That usually happens if you leave a window open for a very long time and then try to submit the form. Refresh the page and it should be fine.

That usually happens if you leave a window open for a very long time and then try to submit the form. Refresh the page and it should be fine.
Thanks i'll try

Still not working... Takes many many time to upload then show the message...

Can you elaborate? It can fail to work in lots of different ways. Need to know exactly what does or doesn't happen. Unless you're just talking about the "Insert" thing again, on mobile?

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Still not working... Takes many many time to upload then show the message...

You're trying to upload an animated gif? Try uploading it to a free image hosting website such as https://imgbb.com/ and then get the url of the uploaded gif and post that.

Ah yes, if you're uploading a GIF you'll run into issues if it hits any size restrictions, that might be it, if the "not working" bit referred to the animation being lost (particularly if you're trying to upload an avatar).

I would like to know another thing...
I saw many of you post a message with 2 or 3 even more quote inside their message. How i can do that? Let me know if i'm not clear enough.

A system of cells interlinked
I would like to know another thing...
I saw many of you post a message with 2 or 3 even more quote inside their message. How i can do that? Let me know if i'm not clear enough.

You can either copy and paste or learn to write the tags into your posts as you respond to each separate quote.

That's what i need to know. How tu put multiple tag in my post. Any idea?

Just look at any quote, and copy the format. Copy/paste, change the usernames inside.

[quote=NAME]Quote here[/quote*] (without the astersisks

You can repeat that as many times as you want.

Thanks yoda... Also Mesmerized told me about the multiple quote button. It's working great...

You can either copy and paste or learn to write the tags into your posts as you respond to each separate quote.
[quote=Yoda;2117783]Just look at any quote, and copy the format. Copy/paste, change the usernames inside.

Originally Posted by NAME
Quote here[/quote*] (without the astersisks

You can repeat that as many times as you want.
Now I’m confused. Don’t you just click on the little wheel thing then multi-quote & then reply to topic? That’s what I do.

Now I’m confused. Don’t you just click on the little wheel thing then multi-quote & then reply to topic? That’s what I do.
You can. But he just asked about multiple tags, and I for one like to divide one post into lots of little quotes so I can answer each bit specifically. Figured it couldn't hurt to show someone how the actual code works.