Slasher Hall of Fame

Tools    

was gonna give it a day or two to weigh options.. eh, screw it

i nominate

SiLeNt NiGhT DeAdLy NiGhT (1984)

when it's a slasher, every day is Christmas. do wish i had infinite nomination capability

If everybody nominates something almost as good as Swan's nomination, this hall of fame is going to be awesome.
Really? So, what did he nominate? Are you sharing this info early? I may accept your invitation, but I hope these aren't unbelievable amounts of gore. I hate movies like Saw, Hostile, etc . . . Zombies are fine, Jason Vorhees, and my one true love Michael Myers. The true Myers. Not that Rob Zombie crap.

I don't know, you may not want me in here now.

If Tucker & Dale vs Evil is a slasher than I'll join and nominate that. If not then the only other thing I would nominate would be Jason X but everyone hates that except me and Honeykid.

If Tucker & Dale vs Evil is a slasher than I'll join and nominate that. If not then the only other thing I would nominate would be Jason X but everyone hates that except me and Honeykid.
I love Jason X

Let the night air cool you off
Don't tempt me

Really? So, what did he nominate? Are you sharing this info early? I may accept your invitation, but I hope these aren't unbelievable amounts of gore. I hate movies like Saw, Hostile, etc . . . Zombies are fine, Jason Vorhees, and my one true love Michael Myers. The true Myers. Not that Rob Zombie crap.

I don't know, you may not want me in here now.
I'll let you know in a PM if you really want to know.

And of course I'd still want you here.

I'm letting everybody decide what they consider a slasher. I've never seen Jason X, but kind of want to anyway. Such a unique idea for a slasher, I've heard the execution isn't great, but I like the diversity it would present. That's up to you though.

was gonna give it a day or two to weigh options.. eh, screw it

i nominate

SiLeNt NiGhT DeAdLy NiGhT (1984)

when it's a slasher, every day is Christmas. do wish i had infinite nomination capability

So this is your official nomination? Just want to make sure before I add it.

I have all ten Friday the 13th films, plus Freddy vs. Jason. The only film I have yet to see, is the 10th installment.

Thank you Justin, and yes please, I'd love to know. It would be very helpful.

so JJ you do consider that a slasher film?

Its hard to say anymore.. if not, let me know.. I know another film to nominate

so JJ you do consider that a slasher film?

Its hard to say anymore.. if not, let me know.. I know another film to nominate
Oh sorry, I was going to PM you back, but I started to do something and forgot. Whoops. Yeah, I think it's very much a slasher.

Hmmm. I have Silent Night, Deadly Night and have been meaning to watch it.