Interview the Person Below You

Tools    

1. Yes, and yes
2. Sweet Home Alabama, Bittersweet Symphony, The List, Connective, Highway to Hell, Beat It, One Winged Angel, Enthe End, and Sweet Dreams.
3. Invisibility, or maybe flight, though telekinesis and pyrokinesis would be fun. (it's an impossible question)

1. repeat* If your life had a soundtrack, what songs would be on it?

This is a very hard one… a few of them would be…

In My Life ~ The Beatles
Stand Back ~ Stevie Nicks
Crazy Life ~ Toad the Wet Sprocket
Time After Time ~ Cyndi Lauper

2. Do you normally wear a watch?

Everyday - right now I have a Citizen Eco-Driven stainless steel one that I love…

3. CD, Vinyl, MP3, or Ipod?

CD or MP3... for now...

………………………………................................

1)Your last meal… what is it?
2) You have to wear a costume for Halloween… what is it?
3) Who do you look up to?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
(I like the Lancia...)
So do i! I want one.

1)Your last meal… what is it?

I was at work, 1.30 till 10 so i had to have dinner there. I ahd the lovely choice of supermarket sandwiches or McDonalds. SO i combined them both and had two Cheese and Onion sandwiches on wholemeal bread with McDonalds fries. (First time ive eaten there in months and it was good ) I also had a free bar of chocolate coz Borders is giving away choccy over here in the UK with every book purchase so i stole some . Oh and a cup of black tea. One sugar.

EDIT: Ive just re-read the question, my last meal? AS in if i was dying? Jeez, if that was my last meal i would be pissed! McDonalds fries? URGH. My last meal would be Christmas Dinner. My mum and brothers home made Christmas meal we have every year. Bowl of homemade potato, squash and carrot soup for starter, then Roast Turkey, Hazlenut and sausage stuffing, orange peel roast potatoes, little sausages with bacon wrapped round them, carrots, peas, cranberry, bread sauce and lots of gravy. I would be happy to die with all that in my belly. Shnuggle and warm.

2) You have to wear a costume for Halloween… what is it?

I love Halloween! This halloween we are all going to club in town. Its fancy dress and i will be going as Wally. From Wheres Wally? (I think you guys in the states call him Waldo). Im going to hide several times over the evening and people must find me. When they do, i'll buy them a drink!

3) Who do you look up to?

My dad. He is the best human being i know. I'm aware its cheesy and cliche but i don't mind, He is a good man and i would love to be able to have his attitude and outlook on things.

1. Lifes ambition?

2. Have you ever witnessed an event that has inspired the most intense emotions in you that you have almost lost control? Whether it be happiness, sadness, fear or anger?

3. When was your last orgasm?

In the Beginning...
1. Lifes ambition?

To work in film, or to be a self-published author.

2. Have you ever witnessed an event that has inspired the most intense emotions in you that you have almost lost control? Whether it be happiness, sadness, fear or anger?

Yes.

I can't remember.

--------------------------------------

1. Have you ever gone an entire day without speaking to anyone? If so, how did it feel?

2. If you could take one actor/actress to dinner, who would it be, and why?

3. When was the last time you were utterly terrified, and why?

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Sleezy

1. Have you ever gone an entire day without speaking to anyone? If so, how did it feel?

2. If you could take one actor/actress to dinner, who would it be, and why?

3. When was the last time you were utterly terrified, and why?
1 - even a week, yep. alone, but then i usually feel alone among people anyway.
2 - Angela Bettis, cuz it would be love
3 - every morning, seeing how talent can be lost on useless things

1) three movies to take for the next 5 years on a desert island, which would it be?
2) a geni comes out of a bottle - what would your first wish be?
3) if you could change your life against the life of a famous person, who would that be?

Lets put a smile on that block
1. Lifes ambition?

To work in film, or to be a self-published author.

Yes.

I can't remember.
What boring answers! (Apart from ya first one) I wanted details damn it!

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
What boring answers! (Apart from ya first one) I wanted details damn it!
Ah, but you didn't ask for details in the first place.

Answers to the Frog's questions:

1) three movies to take for the next 5 years on a desert island, which would it be?

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Truman Show, and The Last Samurai. Either those three, or I'd just take the original Star Wars trilogy (I lived on those when I was a kid anyway).

2) a geni comes out of a bottle - what would your first wish be?

An endless supply of money. I'd be able to fund quite a few projects with that...

3) if you could change your life against the life of a famous person, who would that be?

I wouldn't. I don't think I'd like the life of anyone else.

My questions:

1. If you could erase one invention from the world forever (as if it never existed), what would it be and why?
2. What is your most ridiculous fear?
3. What is your earliest memory?

1. If you could erase one invention from the world forever (as if it never existed), what would it be and why?

Atomic/Nuclear weapons... Man has found enough ways to kill each other without the use of these…

2. What is your most ridiculous fear?

Worms... I can't stand them...

3. What is your earliest memory?

Running though the house pulling a wiener dog slinky toy I had… my mom said I wasn't quite 2 at the time…

1) What makes you reach your boiling point faster then anything else?
2) Which country would you like to visit and why?
3) Do you have or want a pet? If so, what kind?

In the Beginning...
1) What makes you reach your boiling point faster then anything else?

When people harm animals.

2) Which country would you like to visit and why?

Italy. Such a rich history; delicious, healthy food; a beautiful language; and the scenery...it's one of the most beautiful places on Earth.

3) Do you have or want a pet? If so, what kind?[/quote]

I have too many pets. Four dogs (two Pekineses, a Shih-Tzu, and a Highland Terrier), four rabbits (one Holland lop, three dwarves), and a cockatiel. Oh, and I take care of four guinea pigs at work.

If I had my choice of pets, though, I'd have a Pug dog and an English bulldog.

----------------------------

1. (repeat) What makes you reach your boiling point faster then anything else?
2. What food or drink do you absolutely despise?
3. What are some of your favorite words? Least favorite?

history *is* moralizing
1. (repeat) What makes you reach your boiling point faster then anything else?
2. What food or drink do you absolutely despise?
3. What are some of your favorite words? Least favorite?
1 - centralism-hypocrisy-puritanism-political correctness - especially the combination of all the above
2 - brains
3 - blood, snow, night, wolf

1) what do you feel impatient to achieve?
2) the last time you bought something cuz you saw the commercial, what was it?
3) do you zap often when you watch tv, or do you hate it?

Immortality…………….………………....................................................................... J/k

I'm not really impatient to achieve anything because I've never been one to plan out my life…

2) the last time you bought something cuz you saw the commercial, what was it?

I'm not too big on commercials, so it was probably a DVD…

3) do you zap often when you watch tv, or do you hate it?

Very rarely… and I get really irritated if I am watching something and someone changes the channel… and it's not very wise to irritate a redhead…

………………………………..........

1) Given the choice, would you live in a big city or out in the country?
2) If you celebrate it… what is your favorite Christmas tradition in your family?
3) Things that go bump in the night… do they scare you or are you going to go look?

Originally Posted by Caitlyn

2) If you celebrate it… what is your favorite Christmas tradition in your family?
3) Things that go bump in the night… do they scare you or are you going to go look?
1) The city definitely. Being around people....I love it.

2) No traditions. My family hates one another. I'm no same. We don't talk.

3) I'm too heavy of a sleeper to be woken up by sai dthings.

And we say to ourselves, "Well if that were in a movie, I wouldn't believe it."

www.myspace.com/randeath - me

www.myspace.com/animasana - my band

The People's Republic of Clogher

Out in the country, hands down. I was born in the city, lived my formative years in the country then over a decade in various towns and cities. Finally realised my dream of buying a cottage in the country (about 2 miles from town so perfect) 3 years ago and decided to sell it to move back to town. Mistakes? Not if you learn from them.

Passing out due to a sherry overdose in front of The Great Escape...

I go and look, bricking it at the same time with a 9 iron in my hand.

-------------------------------------

1. Can you remember your cellphone number? It took me 2 years to finally remember mine and then dropped the thing down the toilet (buggering up the SIM card, natch) so had to start all over again.

2. If you could be a shrub, what sort of shrub would you be? (sorry, I'm struggling here)

3. If you're at a dinner party and get served some revolting food, will you eat regardless or tell your host that they've forgotten to take the plastic off the meat?

In the Beginning...
1. Can you remember your cellphone number? It took me 2 years to finally remember mine and then dropped the thing down the toilet (buggering up the SIM card, natch) so had to start all over again.

Yeah, I can remember mine.

2. If you could be a shrub, what sort of shrub would you be? (sorry, I'm struggling here)

A healthy one.

3. If you're at a dinner party and get served some revolting food, will you eat regardless or tell your host that they've forgotten to take the plastic off the meat?

I tell the host that the food is distasteful. Most people who host dinner parties are more than concerned with satisfying their guests. Far be it for me to deny them the satisfaction of getting things right.

------------------------------------------------------

1. If you could, which fictional character would you most like to meet?
2. What is the best Halloween costume you've ever seen?
3. Weapon of choice?

1.the man samuel l. jackson played in pulp fiction ( i forgget his name )
2. we don't have halloween here
3. don't know, a nice small automatic?

1.do you smoke?
2.what's your favourite drink?
3.mac or pc ( windows xp or mac os)?

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
1. Nope
2. Alcoholic drink is vodka, preferably a nice chilled Polish one. Soft drink is diet coke!
3. Both, have had a pc for years, but recently invested in a Mac for my films, photos, website etc.

1. Favourite season of the year?
2. Summer holiday or winter holiday?
3. Morning person or night owl?

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Favorite season when I lived where it made a big difference: Spring (renewal).
Fave now that I live where it's summerish all the time: Fall (break in the heat).

By "holiday" you mean vacation, right? I'd like to take a summer one again. The last was in the dead of last winter and I nearly lost my ears.

Night owl. Mornings are nice but I am usually partly comatose for them. Night is comfy or exciting and I like both of those.

Questions:
1. What three things do you wish you knew more about?
2. Would you rather be a pirate or royalty?
3. If you could turn into an animal, which and why?

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
1. Women, women and women!!! ( sorry thought you said understand more!! )
Languages, I would like to learn more Portugese and Spanish to compliment my German and French.
Photography, it's my hobby, but I'd like to go into it in more depth.
Computers, time to come screaming into the 21st century, Macs were sent to test me!

2. Pirate, especially if I could be captain Jack Sparrow!

3. Probably a wolf or a huskie, they have always intrested me, plus I'd be able to howl at full moons without getting arrested again!

1. Are men really from Mars and women from Venus?
2. Favourite type of pasta?
3. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?

1. Are men really from Mars and women from Venus?

According to a study done by researchers from Brigham Young University and Stanford, the depressed ones (both genders) are from Earth…

2. Favourite type of pasta?

Capellini Pomodoro

3. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?

Can't I have both…

.................................................................................

1) Is there anything considered a luxury item (ie diamond, Porsche, etc.) that you have no desire to ever own?
2) What is one of your favorite quotes?
3) Did you have "show and tell" in kindergarten and if so, what did you take?

Welcome to the human race...
1) Lawrence of Arabia, The Shawshank Redemption and Pink Floyd - The Wall.
2) Cash, and lots of it.
3) I don't quite get the question but probably Quentin Tarantino.
________
1) Worst actor 2005?
2) Worst actress?
3) Worst picture?