I Love You, Movie Forums

Tools    

Im at nb 9 in the pecking order xd

Let the night air cool you off
I love @Swan because he is like an alternate version of me. We are like a weird intersection of perpendicular lines that cross at the right spot. If I stand up, I am Swan. If he lies down, he is I.

I love @donniedarko like donniedarko loves Kanye.

I love @Camo for loving people punching other people in the face.

I love @Yoda because he smart and he thoughtful and stuff like that

I love @cricket because he is a sweetheart who nominates the best films for the hall of fame games.

I love @seanc and @rauldc14 because they remind of like a pair of twin brothers that might live down the street, but they are a few years older than me so I notice them from afar and I'm kinda jealous cause I wish I had a twin brother to do sh*t with.

I love @Deadite because he is the maybe the first person that passed away that I didn't really know that still hurt me.

I love @nostromo87 because he is unabashedly himself and he likes a lot of things that I like that aren't all that popular here... and I am not talking about that one guy that I won't mention in order to keep it civil here. Though I definitely don't dislike that one guy as much as a lot of people dislike that guy. Anyway... he likes old school basketball and slashers. That's good enough for me. And he made that sick mofo Hitler video.

I love @Captain Spaulding because he likes country music

There is more, but I'll leave it at these for now

Thanks, @Sexy Celebrity for loving me "for some reason" which I appreciate, I guess. I'm just glad to be at the Lovefest. Maybe someday I'll give you more definite reasons to love me.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
What a beautiful thread. I don't want to name anyone incase I forget someone so I will just say I love you SC for coming back and starting this thread. I wish I had known deadite, and I love that I got to know all of you over the last year and a half. And special I love you to Yoda for letting me rabbit on at stupid o'clocks. I love you man. Thanks to all you MoFo for making me see both sides of an argument: I love ewes all. Xxx

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
This reminds me a bit of Mean Girls where they all have to apologise to one another and then make up in the gymnasium

But thank you, Sexy! this thread as a whole has been really refreshing and sweet to read through, I kinda needed that so thank you.

Again, I'd probably forget people, but if I love you, you probably already knew by me sh!tposting your inbox with Drag Race memes and/or fangirling over some semi-obscure film or hot selfie you posted.
I love the site as a whole of course, I've never stuck around another forum anywhere near as long as I have around this one and I think it's because we're like a village community, we all sorta know each other but we look out for each other too.

Thanks, @Sexy Celebrity for loving me "for some reason" which I appreciate, I guess. I'm just glad to be at the Lovefest. Maybe someday I'll give you more definite reasons to love me.
I love you dadgum for your taste in beautiful females and for always smiling at the MoFo's above you!

Edit: (And for our shared appreciation for sci-fi!)

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I love you @Loner because you are a grump.
True...

...and it gets worse as I get older.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.