Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Isn't she? Funny thing is, those are some of the second choice pics I had to go with. Some sites, as you probably know, have a padlock in the URL and don't want you sharing their pics. Greed! Greed, I say! So if those were second choice, you can imagine some of the first tier photos.

If the site won’t let you save their photo, just take a screen shot of the page. That’s what I do. Pinterest, e.g., has tons of photos they won’t let you share.

If the site won’t let you save their photo, just take a screen shot of the page. That’s what I do. Pinterest, e.g., has tons of photos they won’t let you share.
Good idea. I've done that before. I also use Firefox with the add-on extension View Image Button, which brings back the image preview button in Google.

Two pics of Haley Bennett from Pinterest, using View Image Button.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	07b6b7392a42ff8c82f43d10543cd223.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	49773   Click image for larger version

Name:	1713f46fc5dc16d073f46cdb9f0c86da--haley-bennet-bang-styles.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	49774  

Is it a Japanese trait that the men like innocent, virginal-looking girls who look like butter wouldn’t melt in their mouths?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Is it a Japanese trait that the men like innocent, virginal-looking girls who look like butter wouldn’t melt in their mouths?
Not just Japanese. I'm Polish.

But yeah, that's a trait. Many Japanese men like innocent, shy, virginal-looking girls like that (or "dumb" as they call them - the idiots).
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Butter would NOT melt in their mouths or WOULD melt in their mouths?
(The answer to that is very important to me! Whether butter melts in their mouths or not would be a major deal maker or breaker!)

(The answer to that is very important to me! Whether butter melts in their mouths or not would be a major deal maker or breaker!)
But only figuratively speaking, of course. Who cares if butter would actually melt in their mouths? Oh wait, if it doesn't, and they try to swallow it, they might choke to death!

Beauty is not everything, guys. It's important whether she's a good person.

Who care about melting butter, geez. What's important is she melting your KOKORO

Beauty is not everything, guys. It's important whether she's a good person.

Who care about melting butter, geez. What's important is she melting your KOKORO
Yep.
Melting your CHINPO is something.
Melting your NOU is something more.
Melting your KOKORO is everything.

Just like that old German film Metropolis says: "The road from your CHINPO to your NOU should always go through your KOKORO." Or something...

What is she doing, and why is she the cutest girl I've ever seen?

Yep.
Melting your CHINPO is something.

Just like that old German film Metropolis says: "The road from your CHINPO to your NOU should always go through your KOKORO." Or something...

The way I like to put it is...
"Karate here (points to head). Karate here (points to heart). Karate never here (points to belt)."

I really need to resurrect that thread where you communicate to other MoFo-ers with lines from movies!

Yep.
Melting your CHIN** is something.

Just like that old German film Metropolis says: "The road from your CHIN** to your NOU should always go through your KOKORO." Or something...
obscene!

covering up her bust, i guess 😏

The way I like to put it is...
"Karate here (points to head). Karate here (points to heart). Karate never here (points to belt)."
You end up with head and chest injuries, but save your testicles. You only saved one out of three! Not smart!
covering up her bust, i guess 😏
It's either not showing, or the GIF is cut. :3

Not at all. All three are important, but their hierarchy holds. Only the right combination of all three ingredients works!

EDIT: Oh, you mean chinpo. Well, girls call it this all the time. But maybe my sources are questionable. :P

Not at all. All three are important, but their hierarchy holds. Only the right combination of all three ingredients works!

EDIT: Oh, you mean chinpo. Well, girls call it this all the time. But maybe my sources are questionable. :P
what a valuable lesson i've learned. Long live the holy triangle

yup err, i mean, which one. Pinku eiga or AV?

yup err, i mean, which one. Pinku eiga or AV?
Take a guess. There is a reason I know words like "iku" (f*ck I even now the inflection: "ike"), or "kimochi ii".

Related:

@thread:

Chieko Baisho