I am looking for a high school or collage movie

Tools    

All I remember from the movie is 2 girls go to a party on a boat and one girl try’s drugs and gets rape. In the hospital the go that got rape tell the guy that likes her who does it. There 3 guys that go on the boat to find the guy who rape the girl he likes. The guy they find turns out to be a drug dealer. My friend is looking for this movie. I remember one scene when one of the guys gets a new make over and sleeps with the girl that help him with the made over. The guy that falls in the with the girl that gets rape asks 3 guys to catch a drug dealer that deals drugs on this yacht . In the beginning of the film u see two guys sales drugs out of there car in front or a school or college. One of the girls ask her friend to go to a party. She saids yes not knowing they it is on a homeboat.
One of the guys that owns the boat gets the blond hair girl drugs and rapes her. The one that likes her goes to the hospital to see her and ask her what happen. She was drug and rape. The guy that likes her as to of his buddy’s go to the guys boat to find him and turn him in to the cops

Collage? LOL