Holden's Bachelor Party

Tools    

I forget how many of you MoFos are in the Washington D.C. Metro area, or maybe you just happen to be in town tonight? If you are, you are invited to my Bachelor Party bachelor party. You don't need to RSVP, just show up at the Old Greenbelt Theatre tonight. I have it rented out from 8:00 to 11:00. Free food and beer. And the Tom Hanks flick.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Welcome to the human race...
Was arranging the picture of yourself so that your eyeline connects with Tom Hanks' groin a deliberate choice?

I actually thought about trying to make it to this, but it happens it's the day before another trip. Otherwise I probably would, for the hell of it. Have a great time!

Damn, if you were still in Ore-gone I'd be there. I'm only a few hours from Portland now. MD on the other hand is a bit farther away. Have a great time and congrats!

A system of cells interlinked
If I was an independently wealthy jet-setter, I would fly down and crash this shindig. Alas, I am a workin fool, so I can offer are my sincere congratulations!

BTW, if someone shows up with a donkey, leave immediately.

That would be an awesome way to get a MoFo meetup going. Movie night. Unfortunately, there's no way I could make this. Hope it goes well though!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
That would be an awesome way to get a MoFo meetup going. Movie night. Unfortunately, there's no way I could make this. Hope it goes well though!
Would be insane for a movie gathering. But yeah that would totally be rad.

If I were single, I'd be on the highway headed to you right now, which I guess is sort of ironic. Have a great time buddy. That also happens to be one of my favorite movies.

Sadly, though I'm presuming from the MD you're in Maryland and I myself am in the land of the Marys there appears to be a rather large puddle betwixt that makes the whole thing a no-go for me. Do have a great time and make sure to have one of those free beers on me though!

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
If I was up there I would be there in a heartbeat on the "journey to Hell and beyond" (as Tom Hanks put it LOL), but all the best!