Countries you want to visit or places you want to travel to?

Tools    

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
This is a question I thought up in my head today, where are some places you would like to travel or countries you’d like to visit. Me myself I have wanted to go to Iceland for a while, since lots of skate videos were done there, and they have nice waterfalls. Possibly want to go to Las Vegas for the night life. You tell me your guys choices.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Italy

I've been to Europe 5 times, including once for almost 5 months. Not sure why I never went to Italy. I've always had an affinity of things Italian. The people, the movies, etc..

I'm Amercan, dad was Canadian, generations before were English. Would love to visit the homeland before I pass. Seen enough of the U.S. (42 states), enough Caribbean (7 countries) and enough Mexico (Cozomei, Cancun and Cabo).

Iceland is amazing. I recommend going to the waterfall Seljalandsfoss because you can walk behind it and going on a glacier hike.

Switzerland is mine. Besides being so beautiful and pristine, I'd love to go to the H.R. Giger bar.

Japan.
But I daresn't go with the wife in tow or I'll get murdered

Iceland is amazing. I recommend going to the waterfall Seljalandsfoss because you can walk behind it and going on a glacier hike.
Just looked it up, looks awesome.

Would love to see Alaska, someplace in the Caribbean and the Norwegian Fjords. Someplace really beautiful, with nothing between me and the sunset except for water. And there can't be a lot of people. They ruin everything.

I have only started traveling internationally the last few years, and of course due to COVID I didn't go much of anywhere in 2020. I have been to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini), St. Lucia, and Iceland. I have been to Canada several times, but oddly never made it to Toronto (I have been to Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, Winnepeg, Montreal, Quebec City, Halifax, Charlottetown). I have been to Hawaii three times. I have traveled all over the contingent United States. The only two States I haven't at least driven through are Montana and South Dakota.

Ireland, Italy, and Australia are high on the list for future travel. Lake Tahoe may be the next significant domestic trip we make.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I love Toronto, have kin there and visited at least a dozen times. It's like a clean, safe NYC. The only drawback are the ****ty drivers.
And Drake.

I ticked off one of mine, New Zealand, earlier this year - although it ended up only being half a trip (COVID put a stop to the rest of it). I'd love to go back and explore more.

Unregistered User
Been lucky enough to have done quite a bit of travelling. Russia is quite high on my wish list at the minute.
Must say though, cant recommend Ireland highly enough. So much I still haven't seen, so no reason for me to travel internationally for a while anyway.

I use to like traveling a lot and had hoped to visit my places, but a lack of money, time and covid has put a big damper on travel. If travel ever becomes safe again, I'd like to visit China.

Love to travel, I've been to;
Italy, Monaco, Turkey, Spain, Greece, France, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, UK, USA, Mexico, Jamaica, Bahamas, Bonaire, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Ivory Coast, Brazil.

Want to visit:
Austria/Zell am see
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Panda Base, Chengdu
Japan
Ireland
New Zealand

Iceland, Denmark, Russia and Japan are the top main ones I would love to visit out of my wish to visit list.

Australia always intrigued me but they have too many critters that can kill ya'.
Yeah but really rare! Go to Australia.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Never left the United States, but I'd love to visit Italy and Japan, which is at least partially influenced by the fact that I have Italian and Japanese ancestry.

You ready? You look ready.
Been to Greece and Italy and my biggest regret would be not buying more jewelry, so that’s my first stop if I go anywhere again. They got great hiking there

Definitely the US, I find the culture and history fascinating and I'm always trying to learn more about it. A lot of my interest stems from movies and what makes it so interesting to me is the sheer size and how each state varies from each other. I'd probably want to travel along the West coast, maybe starting in the South in Texas, moving up through California and then going to places like Washington, Oregon, Montana. I need to save up some money and get some sort of trip sorted, maybe next year or 2022.

France is another one, Paris in particular. Not really too much excuse as to why I haven't, being from the UK. I think this pandemic has made me realise how embarrassingly little travelling I have done for someone who's really interested in other countries and culture.