The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

Finally got it done. That was so difficult to whittle down to just 25 though, lol.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
present count per front page:

..Sunset Strip

Is there a prize for getting it right? What have I won?? Really hope it's a years' free MoFo subscription.

My list is submitted, if Paul Blart becomes number one, I'm putting out a lawsuit on voter fraud! lol, thank god that movie is not on my list

we live in a twilight world

A system of cells interlinked
It's an old joke/tech thing where you insert a code into the post that never gets old, btw.

My list is submitted, if Paul Blart becomes number one, I'm putting out a lawsuit on voter fraud! lol, thank god that movie is not on my list
There are two of those. 2009 and 2015.

There are two of those. 2009 and 2015.
Oh yea that's right there is two of them, then if one of them becomes #1 or both are 1 and 2, there will be hell to pay hehehe.

* sigh * Today has not been an easy day, so I don't know if I can find the time to prepare this list. If I do, it will be in the nick of time and it would be one of the most haphazardly assembled lists I've ever assembled. You have been warned

* sigh * Today has not been an easy day, so I don't know if I can find the time to prepare this list. If I do, it will be in the nick of time and it would be one of the most haphazardly assembled lists I've ever assembled. You have been warned
Please do! I'll consider it a personal favor*

*cannot be exchanged for anything of material value

The trick is not minding
Hear dat...
Unregistered falls for it every damned time
True story....but thanks to Yoda I’m on to your shenanigans! Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, thrice...well, then clearly I’m just a happy to see my name mentioned.