I got:

Blu Rays:
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Early Man
Call Me By Your Name
Isle of Dogs
Fantastic Planet

Music:
Tom Petty: An American Treasure (4 disc box set)

Gift Cards:
-$50 Amazon.com
-$20 Stars Recreation Center (bowling alley)
-$25 Outback Steakhouse

Misc:
-RO Buddie (a reverse osmosis system for my aquariums)
-Hand sculpted ornaments
-a t shirt and a sweatshirt with Stitch on it and the words "Ohana means family"
-a Stabby Cat (cat head shaped keychain that is actually a weapon)
-A Rat's Tale by Tor Seidler (fantasy book about a rat)
-necklace with a garnet pendant
-scented candle
-scented lotion
-a Jurassic World bath bomb

Weird is relative.
I got a couple giftcards I wasn't going to use, so I traded them for $5 off the amount, and got cash instead. Win-win for both buyer and seller.
(Yes, I sold them to family members.)

My favorite gift was a little heater. Now I won't freeze nearly to death like I did last winter.

I got a cool looking Batman hoodie, Batman slippers, a beer brewing kit, an Odin patch, a Jason Voorhees cake, a home made black candle, a phone call and a dick pick.

Wife surprised me with fancy meatballs (she knows me), a nice duffel bag (we keep needing one), and these little thin gloves you wear under normal gloves to keep warmer (which she thinks might work well under the glove during cold weather softball games, too).

I told my daughter that Christmas may have to wait until March or April of 2021.. I have no income coming in staying at home for 2 weeks...

I did buy her one gift before this so at least there is one thing down.

The trick is not minding
I told my daughter that Christmas may have to wait until March or April of 2021.. I have no income coming in staying at home for 2 weeks...

I’m sure she will understand.
The best thing is to take care of yourself

You ready? You look ready.

As someone who used to be a kid I found being involved in the sweets manufacturing was what made Christmas for me. No amount of presents will ever replace the memory of helping Grammy taste testing the fudge.

I've done the same with my kids as well this year.
Everything has been shut, so I've told them they're getting some cash in a card.
Kids understand, MG. Times recently have been screwy for everyone.

What matters is you're together.

Xmas quiz...
Solve it

Bowie
Morse
Cassidy
Lynch
Spade
Caruso
Jones
Cronenberg
Fincher
Schwimmer
Cross
Duchovny
Hemsworth
Mikkelsen

Well, I guess with the extra $600 coming from the government for covid relief, I was able to get a PlayStation gift card for my daughter's boyfriend. I thought I only bought her the slippers she wanted, but I had more. I got her some pajamas right after thanksgiving and a set of saké cups from IKEA for them both. I got them some Christmas candy as well. She mentioned she likes chocolate oranges so I found that and got some Reese's trees. They will get $50 each when finances straighten out.