Your Favorite Movie of every genre?

Tools    

I am looking to compile a list of must see movies for myself across every genre of movies, so I have a simple question for you all. What is your favorite movie of each genre of movie?

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I am looking to compile a list of must see movies for myself across every genre of movies, so I have a simple question for you all. What is your favorite movie of each genre of movie?
You first.

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
You'll end up with thousands of titles.
so when will we be free perpetual virgins without memory and who don't speak in search of her who on the sidewalks alternating at each train on the trains the bistros on the road the crowd of all the capitals of Europe and of the towns at dawn behind a girl alone in the waiting room i throw a rock into the pond the stories spiral out upside-down towards the sex i will recapitulate love in the real order of the circles my little girl

Action: The Incredibles
Adventure: Thelma and Louise
Comedy: Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
Drama: Fight Club
Documentary: Dear Zachary
Fantasy: A Ghost Story
Historical: Hunger/United 93
Horror: Funny Games
Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
Romance: Call Me By Your Name
Sci-Fi: Children of Men
Thriller: Nightcrawler
Tv Movie: Duel
War: Dr. Strangelove
Western: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Oh, I like these sorts of questions . I've just completed my Top 100 so most of the titles I'm sure will come from that. Bear with me .

Action: Terminator 2
Adventure: Back to the Future
Comedy: Birdman, Idiocracy and Fantastic Mr. Fox (it's a tie)
Drama: Fight Club
Documentary: This is not a movie
Fantasy: How to Train Your Dragon
History: Legenda o Kolovratu
Horror: Coraline
Musical: South Park BLU
Romance: Wall-E
Sci-Fi: Interstellar
Thriller: North by Northwest
War: The Hurt Locker
Western: Logan