WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

Is it the Florida Keys - submerged?

No. Nowhere near there and nothing like that. That's what it looks like, though , doesn't it? Here's another view:

Thank you Stirchley. Let's see if anyone guesses where this is and what unusual thing is happening here:
Is obvious a land bridge has ben inundated by a flood tide. Where I can only guess as somewhere in the US.

It's in the USA - don't know if you've heard of it, though I've been there. A rare sight , even world wide. You're close when you say it's a bridge.

No. Nowhere near there and nothing like that. That's what it looks like, though , doesn't it? Here's another view:

No it is not a land bridge for vehicles? Is it used for loading materials onto ships?

Your half right. No boats. One of the 7 engineering wonders if the world
.( I think you're gonna have to google this one, spookie) . In the world's bigggest estuary.

I' m giving you straightforward clues b/c I need you to tell me if you noticed the threads in intermission are all in Chinese letters!!? Happened the other night too. Anyone else see this?

The Chesapeake Bay is the largest estuary in the United States. Still do not know the answer..

Dont tell me the Chinese have taken over MoFO too? So pleased you are not longer baffling me with your oblique, cryptic hints lenslady.

I'm saving my cryptic clues for doc, he seems to get them. But I don't want to have too much fun giggling at my own sly clever clues, so I' m trying to go easy on you'all
........ for awhile,.

Well I think that's as close as anyone is gonna get. It's the Chesapeake Bay bridge-tunnel linking Maryland with the Delmarva peninsula. 23 miles long, with 2 under water tunnels, this span is not for the faint hearted traveler.

Why are there Chinese characters here??? More friggin gremlins ruining my cyber fun.

Anyway, your turn spookie

Not only Doc. I get some of them

Interesting about that Chesapeake tunnel thingy. Should I have a turn as i have not earned it (googled that) Did you know there was an underwater tunnel linking south and north Sydney. They are planning to duplicate it shortly.

Well don't forget the Maryland wonder is a bridge than a tunnel then a bridge and then a tunnel and then a bridge. Like a ride at an amusement park but you can't get off.

I think you can safely take a turn, you came close to getting it.
I think it's fair to google if you've tried on your own first. Itry to be easy about this. After all - It's a game - not a Master's thesis.

I hate the friggin' cold and it seems it!s coming early to you. Beautiful weather here, mild and lovely. We waited long enough for it. Tomorrow is first day of summer here.

Only have time to check my threads now, busy day tomorrow and and I' m neglecting my own song thread, so I'll check them later.

It's the Chesapeake Bay bridge-tunnel linking Maryland with the Delmarva peninsula. 23 miles long, with 2 under water tunnels
It’s beautiful. Very similar to this bridge/tunnel that connects Copenhagen to Malmö, Sweden. Brilliant to build a bridge that ships that can pass through.

Just the country will do.
Brazil.