Meat's Budget Friendly DVD Kingdom

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"You're gonna die." Is that what it's like when you do take your medicine or when you don't?

I think I just wasted 2 minutes of my life. That happens all too often
Well, at least you weren't wasting them waiting for a microwave to go off. I hate wasting minutes that way. Damn food!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
What are you on? A lot of these films are not under $5.

You cannot get the entire Star Wars trilogy boxset for $5 or less. Same with Indiana Jones 1-3, The Simpsons, Synecdoche New York, South Park, Funny People, depends on which version of Das Boot you get (I remember one version being up to $40), and several other of these movies I'm skeptical about.

Of course, you might be able to go on Amazon.com and get a used copy for a nickle or something, but that's Amazon.

Are you opening a store, Meatwad? Are you taking over Five Below?
Speaking for myself, I'm not above Previously Viewed Dvd's (in person where i can view the disc up close and personal b4 purchase anyway)

Pawn Shops routinely offer 5 dvd's for $20. A selective eye can scoop some bargoons.

Not Enough Time
What are you on? A lot of these films are not under $5.

You cannot get the entire Star Wars trilogy boxset for $5 or less. Same with Indiana Jones 1-3, The Simpsons, Synecdoche New York, South Park, Funny People, depends on which version of Das Boot you get (I remember one version being up to $40), and several other of these movies I'm skeptical about.

Of course, you might be able to go on Amazon.com and get a used copy for a nickle or something, but that's Amazon.

Are you opening a store, Meatwad? Are you taking over Five Below?
I agree. I've looked for quite a few of these movies and could not find them cheap, not even under $10 most of the ones i'm talking about. Even on Amazon and being used. If you did find them, please do tell where and hook me up!!!

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"