How big is your DVD collection?

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
58 dvds and i'm not unhappy about it at all every single one of them is great...i think...i don't impulse buy ****** movies

A system of cells interlinked
The current disc count on my DVDAF DB is...

327 Titles which contain 558 DVDs.

I have a lot of TV seasons etc that cause the disparity in disc count...

(Link below in my sig for easy viewing. )

I am the Nightrider!
DVDs = 2107
Blu-ray = 142

VHS = 214
Laserdisc = 107

So, give or take = 2570 movies

i have about 100 store bought dvds,but i have around 1000 dvds i have made myself from tv and thge internet.a lot of them are music,but most are tv series collections,music dvds,and a lot of movies and specials!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
i have 96 but it will continue to grow. I buy them each separate so no sets and no TV shows. I don't burn anything either that seems a bit too cheap and cheating.

I'd say about 600-700, but I do have a 250 Megapack of Western films from Mill Creek Entertainment.

565 DVDs
44 VHS

I haven't been buying movies like I used to. Between the fact that there just isn't much in the way of new releases that I've wanted to own and the fact that I have a Netflix account now, there isn't much point.

I'd say about 600-700, but I do have a 250 Megapack of Western films from Mill Creek Entertainment.
250 movies in 1 pack?

They also have a Horror pack, which I have, a Noir pack, a Family pack, and a . . . I dunno, but they have at least one more.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
325 dvds (125 blind buys)

I just did a count for the first time ever, really. Well, since about 2003, anyway. Took me three days to inventory them all. I'm too embarrassed to say what the total is. I knew it was in that general ballpark, but to actually see it as a number...yikes.

Once raccoons and such start living amongst my collection, maybe you'll all be able to see me on an episode of "Hoarders"?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra