How big is your DVD collection?

Tools    

read the title

44 only

Probably about 30, including boxsets. I used to have about twice as many, before I started using Netflix.

I've got 500+ films on dvd plus all my tv programme dvd box sets (Simpsons ect.) I should really update my dvdaf collection then i could give an exact number.

I know this thread has been posted before, but meh...whatever. Getting lax in my old(er) age, I suppose.

I'm hovering around 100 DVDs, myself. I've stopped buying them all that often as of late. It should be noted, though, that about 15 or 16 of those are seasons of a television series. So if we're talking actual discs, well, I've got significantly more. I usually only count them as one each, though.

Last time I counted I had about 500 films (plus several TV and documentary DVDs).....and I'm not counting about 70 I didn't like that I put in the loft. It's great to have hundreds of great films to choose from at any time.....but how long are they gonna last before a new format arrives - I mean they already have HD-DVDS.

Im sitting at 607 right now...

yep, the formats will change, but it doesn't make your dvd's useless, so I keep buying and collecting them...just think, some films are not even on dvd yet! so I think we have a good 10 years before the next format is bigger than dvd's...I'll try and post some pics of mine up

Horrorphiliac

yep, the formats will change, but it doesn't make your dvd's useless, so I keep buying and collecting them...just think, some films are not even on dvd yet! so I think we have a good 10 years before the next format is bigger than dvd's...I'll try and post some pics of mine up

Yesterday's Jam
I'm at about 100, nearing on 150. I haven't been collecting for that long, still young, hah.

There's no such thing as big enough, when it comes to movies owned.
But theres such thin as not enough

Somewhere in the 400's, at least. I recently counted and it was at least 400. But I look at the collection and it feels like I have very little DVDs... many people would disagree with me. If someone only has like 5 or 6 DVDs, I wonder what they're on, because it's crazy to me. I knew someone like that. I wish I had thousands of DVDs, if only to have them for reference. Maybe when I win the Mega Millions lottery.

I have very few movies. I collect music documentaries and rare independent films. When I see a movie I will only watch it once or I won't like it anymore, therefore I will only rent movies. I do have about 20 some odd music and independent films though, and about 4 or 5 tv shows and maybe 6 movies. Then I still have about 500 movies on VHS lmao

Welcome to the human race...
My own personal collection consists of about 50 to 60 DVDs, including a couple of box sets.

The Fabulous Sausage Man
Last time I checked, it was about 350. But I've bought a lot since then.