The upcoming movie He-Man

Tools    

Is there one?

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Yes, there is one in the works. The Nee Brothers are directing with David S. Goyer writing the script, which will have Prince Adam of Eternia becoming He-Man.

https://filmschoolrejects.com/the-ne...iverse-reboot/

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
And I say hey, yeah, yeah, yeah yay
Hey, yay, yay
I said hey, what's goin' on?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

[quote=WorldFilmGeek;1910727]Yes, there is one in the works. The Nee Brothers are directing with David S. Goyer writing the script, which will have Prince Adam of Eternia becoming He-Man.

Cool! thanks for the info.

I'm so exited for this movie anyone know who He-Man's going to be?

No idea, but who would you want to be He-Man? Someone like Chris Hemsworth or maybe Jason Mamoa? haha

They better get the story right.

The Eternia stories are pretty rich tbh. There's quite a lot of backstory to them that dates over decades, with numerous wars and such.
Then there's Prince Adam's (He-Man's) family history with his father and uncle too.

Here's something not many know: In the original stories, Skeletor is He-Man's uncle.
The story goes that Skeletor was human, known as Prince Keldor, and he was known to dabble in sorcery under the tutelage of Hordak... and he tried to usurp his brother, King Randor of Eternia (Adam's father).
As a result, Skeletor's real name/identity of Prince Keldor, was stricken from all records, and a curse placed on him to be faceless for the rest of eternity.
He was then banished to another realm for decades where he practiced his sorcery and magic, and eventually found his way back to Eternia with the guidance of Hordak.

Before all that though, there's Hordak's forces called the Hoard, and the kidnapping of Princess Adora (Adam's twin sister) when Adam and Adora were still babies. Adora was raised as one of the Hoard, eventually discovering her heritage and turning against Hordak and becoming She-Ra.
The Lizard Men wars, the Snake Men wars... Evil-Lyn and her constantly changing sides and playing one side off against the other.

There's a lot of story to work with... but I reckon it'll be another shallow action movie tbh.

Eternia in its self is a potential to like something not done in films in a while and thats something different besides a comic or Star Wars film. Eternia has ice mountains and its got deserts and great seas. All this one one side because the side where Skeletor lives is Always dark which a dark side of a planet isnt really explored. Eternia has Skeletor strange warriors but has King Randor and his citizens which are like Humans really but then there is water people like atlantas, snake men and bee people and insect race of people. You also have Bird People which are people who can fly because of the egg of avion. But you also have Orcs, Flying Beasts, Elves , Dragons, Gryphons and giant burrowing insects and Sand or rock Monsters. Eternia has Wizards and Science. If anything a movie should be called Eternia over masters of the universe cause really He-man and Skeletor are just two beings in a whole planet of events

This might just do nobody any good.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword kind of already did this. :/

If anything He-man is like Shazaam. King Arthur didnt change when he held his Blade it just made him greater in battle.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Beware of Hordak's Slime Pit, it will spot your carpet.

This might just do nobody any good.
Whatever they do, it won’t be as good as this: