What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

The Bib-iest of Nickels

I've been spoiling myself recently, buying a lot of films. But, to be fair, I am only just now really starting to build a collection of films.

Absolutely chuffed when I saw this in the charity shop for £1 and look forward to seeing it again, I thought this would be a case of the cover being better than the movie but it actually paid off.

The Bib-iest of Nickels

I remember Halloween 4 very fondly, in-fact, I remember it as my favorite in the series. We'll see if it holds up though.

Been gettin' some recommendations to watch this film, and it has been on my list for years. Looking forward to it.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Ordered this off of Amazon because I will not pay the scalpers $70 for the American Blu-ray.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I bought these DVDs because they're cheap Black Friday sales.

These are the DVDs that I can remember off the top of my head. I know there were a few others, but I'll have to post them when my package arrives around Dec 1st.

From Best Buy, (All BLU-RAY except Whiplash):

Whiplash $1.99
Home $3.99
The Peanuts Movie $5.99
X-Men Apocalypse $7.99
Zootopia $7.99
Star Trek Beyond $8.99

From Walmart ($9.96 each):
Batman vs. Superman (Blu-Ray)
The Big Bang Theory (Season 9)
The Flash (Season 2)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Season 1)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hubby and I went out to Walmart and Best Buy tonight, and we bought some more cheap Black Friday DVDs.

For $6.96 each from Walmart:
The Age of Adaline (Blu-Ray)
Jurassic World (Blu-Ray)

For $3.96 from Walmart:
Justice League vs. Teen Titans

For $1.96 each from Walmart:
Inception
Interstellar
The Best of Me
Justice League: Gods and Monsters
LEGO Justice League vs. Bizarro League
Scooby-Doo and KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery

For $3.99 each from Best Buy:
X-Men: Days of Future Past - The Rogue Cut (Blu-Ray)
Ex Machina (Blu-Ray)

For $1.99 each from Best Buy:
Chef
Ender's Game

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Because it was $2.97...

Saturday Night Fever (30th Anniversary Special Collector's Edition)

The Bib-iest of Nickels

If you don't recognize these, it's a film trilogy called Infernal Affairs. Hong Kong movies, the first film was remade to excellent success by Martin Scorsese with The Departed. The whole reason I decided to buy these is because how much I enjoyed the US adaptation. I am hoping to have some enjoyment with them.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

If you don't recognize these, it's a film trilogy called Infernal Affairs. Hong Kong movies, the first film was remade to excellent success by Martin Scorsese with The Departed. The whole reason I decided to buy these is because how much I enjoyed the US adaptation. I am hoping to have some enjoyment with them.
This is perhaps one of my favorite film sagas. Infernal Affairs III I will tell you, takes a page from The Godfather Part II in terms of executing a juxtaposition of timelines. When I saw The Departed, I was stoked to see what a great reboot it was. Andy Lau, Tony Leung, Anthony Wong, and Eric Tsang are great in these films.

I bought Eliminators, the new WWE Studios action film that was out this week because I'm a huge fan of Scott Adkins.

Hey I got the sames

The Bib-iest of Nickels
My girlfriend and I exchanged gifts last night.

I bought her an emerald ring, which I put inside of three large boxes, then, took a book and cut out the middle, where my put the ring box. It was an old book, so I played up this ridiculous idea that it was meaningful and past down through my family, blah, blah. I bought her an Undertale hoodie, which I actually received for free, because I didn't like it and tried to return it, but the company was just like, "Keep it, here's your money, ugh." I also bought her Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which I still haven't given to her yet. I won't see her on Christmas, so I hid it in her bookshelf and will tell her about it then.

Anyways, the additions to my movie collection were the A Nightmare on Elm Street collection (which I already owned in different sets, but this box-set is more "heavy duty," and she seemed real proud of it, so, I'm not saying ****) and Attack on Titan: Part Two (she bought me this on the spot while we were at Wal-Mart when she heard me talk about how I wanted to watch them. She bought me the second one though, without noticing.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Got these from Dollar General for cheap.

Got this for Mom from Best Buy since it's her favorite movie.

Dad just gave this to me as a gift.

And Mom gave me all of these.