Predator 30th Anniversary - Chat Room

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Nerdgasm time... They're not dreads

They're growths, with a similar function as hair in the way they look, but are made of flesh.
LOL I know that, silly rattus. I just always want him to speak with a jamaican accent when I watch this movie.

Has SC said if he's joining us or not. Definitely think i'd make more of an effort to be here if SC is joining us... this isn't a transparent effort to convince SC to join coz he's great, honestly.

No idea tbh.
I've still got him on ignore.

SC is definitely the most interesting and entertaining member on this site. I mean even if you have a problem with him now you've got to admit he's made you laugh alot in the past, if you say he hasn't then you're a liar.

Well, yeah he's made me laugh in the past, and he can be a nice guy...

But, most of the time he acts like an ass toward me, constantly digging at something I said almost 6 years ago, refuses to stop no matter how much I ask, then acts like a petulant child when I takes steps to stop (and I can't think of another word for it) the persistent bullying.

I think he may have left the site again tbh as he hasn't posted for 2 weeks, and has removed a lot of his content as well.

Sorry, Rodent i wasn't saying that to you i swear i forgot where i was posting that. I meant that as more of a general thing about people complaining about SC,

Yeah I know bud... I was just elaborating on what the problem is with me and him.

SC made me use invisible mode a few weeks back because it got so bad. First time I ever used it.

Yeah I know bud... I was just elaborating on what the problem is with me and him.

SC made me use invisible mode a few weeks back because it got so bad. First time I ever used it.
Yeah, fair enough. That has nothing to do with 8 me, just wanted to make sure you know i wasn't baiting you or whatever; i mean i've not been eight years old for like eight or nine years or something.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I have less than 5 blurays. This is one of them.

Nice to see Predator get some fanatical love. It's a favorite of mine! Can I ask..how do you all watch this simultaneously? I know you schedule time zones but what is done? Chatting casually while watching? That sounds different. I have the dvd with a not too shabby transfer and my projector set up so I'd be into some geekery but the 10th sucks for me. Sorry, I have to cancel. I just don;t think this is going to work. It's not you..it's me.

There's a special MoFo Chat Room that gets dusted off occasionally and we all type in there.
It's live-updating, so we all just sit and watch and type and stuff at the same time.

Well, I got my snacks ready for tomorrow
Doritos and dip, popcorn, chocolate, Cherry Coke... times 3...

10 hours to go for the first showing!

Hoping these time zone schedules I've organised will allow for everyone in all corners of the Earth to join in

Hope to see you all there!

Just over 4 hours till kick off
Char will be opening in about 3 hours to give us an hour of messing about before the movie

So hang on, it's night time here, rattus. I dont think my peepers will be open in 4 hours. When can I tune in again at normal o'clock? I think the second and third viewings will be less nerdgasamy but I have the movie ready to go. Might end with a whimper.

I'm guessing you're in Americky?
Oh dont be silly. You know I live in Australandia

Ah, I thought you were in America

Well, quick update... chat room opens in just over 2 hours... movie starts in just over 3 hours...

Australia time is 9pm central, which I think is 8pm Western Aus, 10pm Eastern Aus? not sure how time zones work down under.

not sure how time zones work down under.

Either am I. One state cant even get day light saving together incase their curtains fade. Not joking.