Anybody interested in cricket matches ?

Tools    

I used to watch a lot of cricket matches in the past ( my nation India is mad about cricket ) but since then my interest has dwindled . Anyway , I will try to watch tomorrow when India try to win against Australia in a series deciding test match .

Famous Australian cricketer says that even Pakistan is safer to play cricket matches than England at this point .

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Cricket/39208...-in-England-sa

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Isn't that nice. Another thread about hysteria. Nice try, ash.

Isn't that nice. Another thread about hysteria. Nice try, ash.
I Am talking about the fact that Pakistan may be ready to host international cricket matches again ,at least according to Ian Chappell ----the great Australian cricketer .

You see , no country's team is ready to play cricket or any other game in Pakistan because of the terror situation in that country. The last time a team tried to play ( the Sri Lankan team in 2009 ) it was subject to a deadly terror attack. But now things may be changing and Pakistan may be ready to host international cricket matches again. Isn't that great news?!! Maybe you will start taking interest in cricket too and go to stadiums to support Pakistan!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Maybe you will start taking interest in cricket too and go to stadiums to support Pakistan!!
Why on earth would I go to stadiums to watch a game that sends me to sleep to support Pakistan? I would go back to Pakistan to watch polo at Shandur Top which I missed when I was there but I'm not going to Pakistan to watch cricket. Not happening. You're free to do so, though, especially if they beat India like they did the other day in UK.

Love a bit of cricket. Played for my country's youth team as a youngster, travelled to Australia to watch the Ashes.

Favourite current players: Joe Root, James Anderson (not much time left for him though)
Favourite past players: It was Glenn McGrath until the pictures of him hunting were leaked. Waquar Younis, Shane Warne, Jacques Kallis, Viv Richards, Malcolm Marshall, Robin Smith.
Favourite ground: SCG
Favourite shot: cover drive

Why on earth would I go to stadiums to watch a game that sends me to sleep to support Pakistan? I would go back to Pakistan to watch polo at Shandur Top which I missed when I was there but I'm not going to Pakistan to watch cricket. Not happening. You're free to do so, though, especially if they beat India like they did the other day in UK.
I was only pulling your leg .

But how brave of you to answer only when I had temporarily left the forum !! Bravo !!

So your country Australia's national game ( yeah cricket is Australia's national game ) puts you to sleep . Great !!

I saw some Indian guys playing cricket in Villa Borghese park in Rome. I don't understand the game but I was enjoying their excitement and dedication to game.

The People's Republic of Clogher
You'll like this, ashdoc.

I once played against and beat Pakistan U19s. I was 23 at the time.