MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2017 - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I cannot stop laughing at this....

I almost feel bad....

(Checks roster)

Almost...

What homerism looks like: my brain telling me to sit Taillon in Boston, but then imagining listening to (or watching) the game and thinking about how bad I'd feel if he looks great.

What homerism looks like: my brain telling me to sit Taillon in Boston, but then imagining listening to (or watching) the game and thinking about how bad I'd feel if he looks great.

Always play your Pirates, always. The pain is great when they earn large on your bench. This is a numbers game, but dang, games are meant to be fun.

Seven shutout innings against the best lineup in baseball. Take that, stupid brain!

I don't know if anyone else uses the Playerline app on their mobile device for fantasy news updates but I have tried so many and this seems to be the best one. They have recently came out with an extension for Google Chrome that I really like. Just thought I would share.

I don't know if anyone else uses the Playerline app on their mobile device for fantasy news updates but I have tried so many and this seems to be the best one. They have recently came out with an extension for Google Chrome that I really like. Just thought I would share.
It took me a bit to figure out the Yahoo app but now that I have I find it works really well too. I even used it to draft a couple teams last year.

That feeling when the guy you just traded for goes yard on his first day on your team....

That feeling when Alex Cobb has a 1.59 ERA, a 0.88 Whip, 4 Ks, and is pulled in 5.2 innings screwing him out of the Quality Start.

That thing where, because it's the beginning of the season, you have to bench good players because you're still seeing what shakes out.

Tempting to try to shop some of the hitters around, but if as many work out as I suspect will, whatever's lost on the bench should be made up for later.